5.0 out of 5 stars The Hottest DVD of 2002!
First of all, before I tell you about the DVD dont forget December 10,2002 B2K NEW Album "Pandemonuim!" in stores!
Okay this DVD is HOTT! If you have B2K's First DVD,Well... Lets just say "Introducing:B2K" has absolutely NOTHING on "B2K:Live At The House Of Blues"
Published on November 19, 2002 by Shy'la

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Performers, Great Concept, but...
...and maybe I won't be the only one saying this, they should have just filmed the entire concert with very few breaks in continuity and *then* the 'spend a day with each member of B2K'
Published on January 1, 2003 by yygsgsdrassil

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hottest DVD of 2002!, November 19, 2002
Shy'la (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
"B2K:Live At The House Of Blues" is 90 minutes long, It shows chapters from each of the guys of B2K, it has a Bonus Feature (which is the making if "Why I Love You") and it has "Hidden Scenes" This DVD is well worth the $21.50 I paid for it! I have watched it over and over, and every time I watch it I notice something new! If you love to see the funny side of B2K I SERIOUSLY suggest you get this DVD it had me laughing through out the WHOLE thing! I dont wanna give away to much but for the those of you who have it...... "Look at for J Boogs 95,000 city tour!" LOL :P GO GET THIS DVD NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, December 27, 2002
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
If your a B2K fan, this is a must have. Not only do you get live performaces from the boys, you get to know each member a little better. This DVD also has the making of "Why I love you", the video for "Why I love you", 4 hidden moments with B2K you have to find on the DVD, and more.
I personally have watched this DVD at least 30 times since I got it a little over a month ago. It's very entertaining, and I'm constantly laughing. I love it. It's probably the best DVD I have. Don't forget to get B2K's first DVD Single "Introducing B2K" as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars H0USE 0F BLUES !, November 26, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
i loved this dvd. it's so funny and you really see how they acted with one another. look out for the R0LLiNG TENNiS BALLS ! ALS0 SEE FiZZ "FLY"if you want a good laugh ; a ( ex /former ) b2k fan then you will like it. (:. Y0U'RE GUARANTEED TO L0VE iT , 0R THE DVD iS ON ME ! NAH... JUST PLAYING. .. BUT Y0U WiLL LiKE iT. ALS0.. it GiVES " AN ACCESS GRANTED F0R WHY i L0VE Y0U.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOTT!, April 16, 2005
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
I just bought it, (yeah, I know I'm late), but anywayz, it was hott!. I got to know each of them a little better, and they are cool. They had me crackin' up throughout the whole DVD. It was definetly worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight!, October 22, 2005
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
You go into a special concert at the House of Blues in LA and you follow them at for interviews. Plus you get the making of "Why I Love You" and how it was made. I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars B2K PUT ON A GOOD SHOW!, July 7, 2003
By A Customer
This video was good from start to finish. It had B2K LIVE on stage, a one to one interview with each B2K member and gave me a chance to live the life as a B2K member.This DVD/VIDEO would be a good gift for any B2K fan out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars B2K IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 12, 2003
Bria a.ka. Sweets (Atlanta, Georgia (S.W.A.T.S.)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B2K - Live at the House of Blues (DVD)
This dvd is hot. if you have never went to any of their concerts you need to buy this dvd. b2K will keep you rolling all day.
I have seen this dvd about 1,000 times maybe even more. that's my advice to ya'll so go cop that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Performers, Great Concept, but..., January 1, 2003
interviews (those interviews are strictly for the lil girl fans, anyhoo). It also would have been nice to put a coupla of their music videos here. The concert scenes that were given showed the fellas very entertaining and charismatic on stage. And like I've said in an earlier review, these lil dudes can step! And your daughter just may make these guys as big as Boys II or N Sync...

B2K - Live at the House of Blues