The OKI Printing Solutions B411/B431 Series of Digital Mono Printers
The B411/B431 Series of Digital Mono printers from OKI Printing Solutions have what you're looking for in desktop/small workgroup printers: smoother workflow and a better bottom line. If you're looking to improve the productivity and lower the operating costs of your business, the B411/B431 Series offers all of that and more.
Improve productivity and lower the cost of business. View larger
Output in clear and crisp black & white, at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. View larger
Both B411/B431 Series printers feature 16-character x 2-line LCD displays. The B431 also features menu-driven functionality. View larger
The fast, versatile, energy-efficient printers--perfectly sized for desktops and small workgroups. View larger
For starters, select series models deliver up to 40 ppm, with the first page printing in less than 5 seconds. They produce output in black & white that's clear and crisp, at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, using a two-piece consumables system for long-lasting performance and a low cost of operation.
All B411/B431 Series printers come with duplex (2-sided) printing standard, leading to fewer user interventions and savings on energy and media costs. All four models have a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and can be outfitted with an optional 530-sheet 2nd paper tray. With its 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, the B431d/dn has a maximum capacity of 880 sheets, for even longer uninterrupted productivity. In terms of durability and reliability, B411/B431 Series printers are tough--with a monthly duty cycle rated at up to 80,000 pages.
Fit for Any Work Environment
B411/B431 Series printers, with their compact size, fit just about any work space. All have PCL 5e and PCL 6 emulation, and the B431 Series has PostScript 3 emulation standard. They all perform equally well with the most popular Windows operating systems and Mac OS 10.3 and higher.
B411/B431 Series printers offer USB and parallel interfaces. Equipped with an OkiLAN internal print server, the B411dn and B431dn models make network printing more affordable--which translates into a much lower cost per user, a vital consideration as your office network grows and expands in functionality.
- Print Speed: B411d/dn - up to 35 ppm; B431d/dn - up to 40 ppm 1
- CPU: 330 MHz
- Time to First Page: <5 seconds
- Print Resolution: B411d/dn - 2400 x 600 dpi; B431d/dn - 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty Cycle: 80,000 pages/month
- Emulations: All models - PCL 5e and PCL 6, IBM ProPrinter III XL, Epson FX; B431d/dn only - PostScript 3
- Interfaces: All models - USB v2.0 High Speed, Parallel; B411dn/B431dn - OkiLAN 10/100 Base-TX internal Ethernet print server
- LCD Display: 16-character x 2 line
- Standard/Max RAM: 64 MB/320 MB
- Duplex: Standard on all models
- Paper Types: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive, Statement, A4, A5, A6, B5; C5, C6, DL, Com 9, Com 10 and Monarch envelopes
- Paper Size: 3.4" x 5.5" min. to 8.5" x 14" and up to 8.5" x 52" banners
- Power Consumption: All models - Power Save 8W, Idle 70W, Peak 900W; B411d/dn - Typical 510W; B431d/dn - Typical 580W
- Dimensions: 15.2" x 14.3" x 9.6" (38.7 cm x 36.4 cm x 24.5 cm)
- Weight: 26 lb. (11.4 kg)
Which OKI Printer Solutions Series of Digital Mono Printers is Right for You?
| || || |
| ||B411d ||B411dn ||B431d ||B431dn |
|Print Speed (ppm) ||35 ||40 |
|Resolution ||2400 x 600 dpi ||1200 x 1200 dpi |
|Emulation ||PCL6 / SIDM ||PCL6 / PS3 / SIDM |
|Operator Panel ||LCD Display ||16 Character x 2 |
|Switch ||1 (online/offline) ||6 |
|Input Tray (1st Bin) ||250 Sheets |
|Maximum Input Capacity ||781 ||880 |
|Multipurpose Paper Tray ||Single Sheet |
|100 Sheets |
|Standard RAM ||64 MB |
|Maximum RAM ||320 MB |
|Interface ||USB 2.0 || || || || |
|Parallel || || || || |
|Ethernet || || || || |
|Auto Duplex ||Standard |
|Monthly Duty Cycle ||80,000 Pages |
|Drum Life ||30,000 Pages |
|Toner Life ||4,000 ||4,000/10,000 |