Questions & Answers
BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original, Black, Cotton
by BabyBjörn
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,161)
$59.20
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
vote
Yes this can be used for an infant. I used this for my newborn. When they are little you use it by them front facing you (almost like your hugging them)...the "back" will roll up a bit so it supports their little head. As the baby grown and can support his/her head you turn them around in it so they are facing out. The "back" part I mentioned earlier will fold down and snap. You can also adjust the sides to support at different weights/heights...etc... I must say after trying two other carriers....this is by far is the most comfortable. Another good point to mention is that I can literally take this on and off while baby is in my arms asleep...and lay them down to sleep. I can support up to 28 lbs (I think) AWESOME carrier!
Apr 14, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
The Baby Bjorn will be too small. I recommend the Ergo original carrier (not the sport or performance) which has straps that easily extend to fit most people. Plus you can use it till your child is 40 lbs, vs the Baby Bjorn that only can be used till age one (20 lbs) as it becomes very uncomfortable.
Nov 2, 2014 by Justbooking
vote
I'm pretty sure it's washable, should get rid of smell.
Sep 27, 2013 by Natalia Jorjoliani
votes
Both! :) The carrier grows with them. First inward, towards you, then outward.
17 days ago by Amanda M Jenner
votes
Yes I have. My son is 4 months old and holds head up really well so I put him forward facing all the time. He loves being able to see everything now!
17 days ago by Kalani Vargas
votes
I had both ergo360 and bavybjorn, I personally like ergo360, the thick waist strap made it had better support on my back. And I feel it's eaiser to put it on(after many practices). my baby was 1 month old when I start using both carrier, babybjorn made my back hurts after 20 mins wearing it, ergo360 I can wear it for a long time.
23 days ago by ningzi sun
votes
We used this in August in Phoenix with our baby.
May 30, 2015 by Auntie
votes
Sorry, I do not know.
May 8, 2015 by Derek L. Nolan
votes
I'm 6' and my husband is 6'2" and have no complaints. My brother in law is 6'5" and used it with his kids also.
Apr 13, 2015 by cewf
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers