Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babyjorn Cover for Baby Carrier , City Black
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: City Black|Change

on January 3, 2006
We love the cover - it is a great idea. The only drawback is that it takes a bit of trial-and-error to get the fit correct. The instructions aren't very helpful. Once it's on, though, it's great - comfy and roomy all at the same time!
review image
on January 11, 2007
this item is a bit pricey, but you can use it on pretty much any baby carrier, not just the baby bjorn. i use it on my evenflo snugli as well. just be sure not to over-bundle your child because this cover generates some heat, and in addition to your body heat and whatever clothes the baby has on, it can get pretty hot for both you and the baby.
on January 9, 2007
If you have the Baby Bjorn and live in a cold and or wet place this cover is a must. It lets me use the BabyBjorn on days when I otherwise would not dare expose my baby to the elements and don't want to lug around a stroller. You can even squeeze a blanket inside for extra warmth.
on May 13, 2014
used it in northeast winters.
added layer of protection.
note **added a layer *** of protection from the cold. this does not substitute warm clothing underneath like a coat or jumper. its like having an extra blanket to cover your baby, but make sure baby is properly clothed in winter clothes underneath.
on February 3, 2007
We live in Seattle and this cover is a godsend in the cold and in the rain. I found it very easy to use and it allows all of us to go outdoors when it is drizzling (ok- all of the time in Seattle) not great for pouring down rain- but for light rain it is wonderful!
on August 8, 2007
we love our baby bjorn and we also love this cover. it totally covers the baby and even has a little hood you can use too. we got caught in the rain once and it kept him cozy and dry. it does generate a lot of heat, so you have to dress the baby accordingly. i would highly recommend this product.
on January 9, 2007
This is very easy to use and it kept my 1 month old very warm and snuggly while walking around the Hershey Park Christmas Candylane in 40 degree weather. It's easy to put on and take off in seconds. I am very happy with this purchase. I would recommend it highly. Good job Bjorn Co.
on February 15, 2008
This cover has made it much easier to carry my infant around during the winter. It eliminate the need for wrapping him in a blanket which makes it easier to be hands free when using the baby bjorn. It is definately worth the price.
on February 11, 2015
This is great for anywhere that has wind or cold. The hood is removable and it hooks onto the Bjorn no matter how the baby is facing. My only critique is that it comes right up to baby's throat; but he doesn't seem bothered by it.
on December 19, 2015
Why doesn't everyone have one of these?????? I couldn't find one used anywhere so I bit the bullet and bought one off Amazon. We live in Illinois where it is consistently below freezing in the winter, and my son was born in November. Every time I had to walk the dogs, I strapped him onto me and put this around him, and he wasn't cold at all! In fact sometimes he was sweating by the time we got back inside. So easy to button to the Bjorn carrier, so warm and insulated. This is a must have for winter climates.