Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2013
I was very happy to use this crib and loved eveything about it. The first night my husband put our baby down. She slept well and everything went well untilI went to pick her for her midnight feeding. I had to really reach and bend (almost diving into the crib) so much that I almost fell forward with her in my arms. Forget about putting her down without waking her... I am 5'2 and this is too tall for me.
on January 9, 2012
I had bought a Graco at first for my son to play in and keep his smaller toys within his reach. This was so complicated to put together or take down when you needed more room back, seemed to have many bolts that you could feel when pressing through the cloth etc. We were traveling and I wanted to get something I felt more comfortable to allow my son to sleep in at our hotel. So we bought the travel crib 2- this is perfect. I love that the materials are baby friendlier than any other brand I have researched, the ease of putting it up or down and in the bag (watch the youtube video on this from babybjorn it is true), and felt more comfortable using this as a travel crib. We get a lot of use for this and my 8 month old son likes to play in this. I much recommend this over any Graco pack n play and really believe it is worth the extra money. I purchased mine off of amazon for $218 and in the silver. We also bought the sheet from babybjorn that is also expensive but it is organic cotton and soft and we feel more comfortable knowing it is the one made to work with this for when he is sleeping in this. I also love the looks of this and it doesn't seem to stand out as much as others I have seen (if this is a purchasing point).
on April 27, 2014
Before owning this, I had a Graco Pack n' Play playyard and I have to say this is 10X better than the Graco for my needs. The Graco had some nice features like diaper changing station and adjustable height but the thing was a nightmare to assemble and disassemble...not to mention heavy to carry around. The Bjorn crib doesn't have all the bells and whistles so it's just a no frills crib for your kid to sleep in. It sets up in a breeze--just unfold, pull out four legs, and place the mattress inside. It takes much less space than the Graco and is super light. I keep this with me in the car so no matter where I go, I know I can always pull this out for my kid to nap in. Hands down best travel crib ever made!
on January 10, 2015
Super light weight and easy to fold up and put back in storage bag. Our daughter really likes it and I anticipate using it for a few years (and then again for other kids.) A downside is how the legs stick out - if you're a klutz like me, I trip on them easily (but I understand its probably required for good stability.) I accidentally ripped the zipper portion of the cover for the mattress (not really a mattress...but works well) and customer services was amazing and sent me a replacement really quickly.
on May 29, 2014
Baby likes it and I'm happy with the purchase. I think the fabric on the sides creates a useful cocooning for making the baby not feel like she is on the floor and also to keep dust and bugs out (if you're using this outside occasionally). The new version with the net all the way down seems like a better option (for fear of suffocation) but honestly the fabric on this model is very breathable. I stuck my nostrils on it to test it out and don't think a baby can get into trouble. If she did , the product would get recalled. My one criticism is that I wish there was a zip panel on the side for the times that I breastfeed lying down. This would let me access the travel crib easily and slip out once the feeding was over without having to move the baby.
on February 8, 2013
I bought this to replace a Pack 'n Play, but you can't really compare the two. I used a Pack 'n Play bassinet from the time my daughter was born up until 4 months. I wouldn't recommend the Bjorn for young babies, as the mattress is too soft and the fabric poses a suffocation hazard. I didn't get this until my daughter was 7 months old, and I think that was the perfect age to start using it. I took it on vacation and it was a godsend! It fit in our largest suitcase (barely!) and it was the perfect place for our daughter to play safely without letting her get into everything and keeping her off the dirty floors. It is SO easy to put up- it literally takes 15 seconds. We keep it up everyday at home now and is so helpful when I need to cook dinner, do dishes, etc. I haven't used it as a bed yet, but I am sure it would work great for that too (for older babies/toddlers). Yes, it is expensive, but the quality is 10x better than the other Pack 'n Plays on the market. It is the only one that is not coated in flame retardants, folds much smaller and is much easier to put up. I bought the $10 crib sheet that the other reviewers suggested, and it is amazing. Super soft and 1/3 of the price of the Bjorn sheets. Overall, I would highly recommend it for older babies/toddlers. I'm so glad I found it!
on July 11, 2013
For the first time ever, I was taking a family trip - including a little one. I wanted to ensure that my 18 month old son had somewhere to sleep that would be secure, and that he could feel comfortable in, but not kill me just getting it where we were going. Round trip flights across the US, with plane switching half way across, made for some distance. Then, of course, luggage had to be collected and hauled, loaded into the trunk of the rental car, unloaded into the hotel room, and finally dispersed to the temporary digs. Naturally, everything also had to be hauled in reverse order - and this travel crib stood up to it all. Not one leg or support was damaged, dinged or dented. Not one tear occurred anywhere. The mattress was soft - softer, even, than the home crib - but still fully supportive of an infant or toddler. The frame was simplicity itself to set up, and, once erected, was stable and secure. No matter how much grabbing or shaking my son did, I never thought the crib would topple or crumble. Also, my 31" tall son had more than enough room to sprawl comfortably on the mattress with his toys and blankets.
On top of everything else, the crib was light and easy to carry. I would highly recommend this to any parents who need to travel with young children. Though there are less expensive options available, nothing I've seen can compare to everything this travel crib offers.
on February 18, 2013
My 11-month old will not sleep well in a Pack n Play. In addition, Pack n Plays are too heavy and big for air travel. So, I decided to buy the Bjorn Travel Crib Light 2 despite its price (only slightly cheaper than my actual crib). For the past two days my baby has taken her naps in the Bjorn crib and really likes it! I was very skeptical because she loves her crib, and does not sleep well anywhere else. So, much to my surprise, my baby did take her usual 2-hour nap in the Bjorn crib. She also played in it for a good 25 minutes without crying to get out! So, this travel crib would be just perfect, EXCEPT for the non-mesh sides, which are somewhat unsettling to me. They say the sides are breathable, but honestly, I don't think they are. I put my mouth against the fabric and could not really breath well, and I am in my mid thirties! So I am not sure how they say babies can breath. I did a research and could not find any negative feedback (only one here) with bad experiences about this concern, so I guess statistics show that the bottom fabric is not really an issue. I just wish Bjorn would improve the fabric in the bottom part of the crib in the future.
on July 9, 2013
I used this daily as a safe place for my child to play for a few minutes while I get ready because it is small enough to fit in my bedroom, but roomy enough for a child to maneuver around. We have also taken it on trips and found it extremely helpful as a safe, clean place to crawl around and burn off energy in airports, etc. It is very easy to set up and take down quickly, and the bag is small/light enough to carry for a while.

Cons: (These aren't enough for me to take away a star, but they may be important to others)
- Carrying: The bad only has fabric handles to carry the crib. It would be better if the handles were padded, or if there was a shoulder strap.
- Size: This is larger than standard carry-on size, so expect to hand it over at the gate like you would a stroller. We had no trouble getting it on and off the plane un-damaged, but if we did it frequently, I would expect to see something scuffs or bending.
on December 20, 2015
I didn't want to make the splurge to buy this, but it's been worth every penny. Makes traveling so easy since it's compact, light, and incredibly easy to set up. My 2 year old (who is the size of some 3 year olds) still sleeps comfortably in it when we travel. She was able to climb out of it one time around 18 months (we think by standing on her blankets & stuffed animals- so something to keep in mind when they start getting crafty), but didn't do it again. Overall great product, and well worth it.