5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
Published on December 23, 2010 by Genifer Gage

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint wipes away
My 18 month old loves to play with babies so I thought this was a perfect gift for her however, the detailing on the bottles wear off during the first use. I ended up taking the plastic thing off of them and now they look better. For the price I would totally buy these again.
Published on June 21, 2011 by Mommy of 3 girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 23, 2010
Genifer Gage (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles SET Of Two MILK & Juice girls toy (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint wipes away, June 21, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves It!, June 6, 2010
My Granddaughter Loves it, she plays with them everytime she is at my house. She is very into her babies & feeding them is very important to her, so both of the bottles fit the bill.

1.0 out of 5 stars DAUGHTER THREW UP FROM LEAK IN BOTTLE, September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.

1.0 out of 5 stars bottle has a slow leak, July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remember, January 1, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had these when I was little and the real milk disappearing is just as amazing today with all the high tech stuff available. Little ones love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, April 29, 2010
My daughter loves to feed her babies. When I found these bottles, I remembered having one as a little girl. They are good, pretend fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, poor quality, March 4, 2011
Karen V (Rochester, IL United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this set for my daughters second birthday. The minute she opened it she started feeding her dolls. She loves the two bottles. However, within two days of use, almost all of the decorations on the outside of the milk bottle have worn off. It doesn't bother her, but I would do some more looking before I bought this product again. The price is too high for the poor quality. I will probably have to replace them with something better next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars not well made, March 30, 2014
I remember these from when I was a kid. I thought my daughter would enjoy them as much as I did. She did love them, but after 30 mins., she had already ripped the top off. Not very well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Milk and Juice Bottle, January 22, 2010
I purchased 2 packages of these bottles for my granddaughters as they both love baby dolls. I thought the price was overpriced at $5.75 a package with 2 small bottles, the larger being the milk bottle. One of my daughter's said the pictures are already rubbing off the outside of the bottle (not sure if it is the milk bottle or juice).
If I could have found something like this locally, I would not have ordered them. I remember purchasing these same types of bottles for my own daughters over 20 years ago.

Rate and Discover Movies