Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Change

on December 23, 2010
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
0Comment51 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2011
My 18 month old loves to play with babies so I thought this was a perfect gift for her however, the detailing on the bottles wear off during the first use. I ended up taking the plastic thing off of them and now they look better. For the price I would totally buy these again.
11 comment37 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.
0Comment57 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2010
My Granddaughter Loves it, she plays with them everytime she is at my house. She is very into her babies & feeding them is very important to her, so both of the bottles fit the bill.
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2010
I purchased 2 packages of these bottles for my granddaughters as they both love baby dolls. I thought the price was overpriced at $5.75 a package with 2 small bottles, the larger being the milk bottle. One of my daughter's said the pictures are already rubbing off the outside of the bottle (not sure if it is the milk bottle or juice).
If I could have found something like this locally, I would not have ordered them. I remember purchasing these same types of bottles for my own daughters over 20 years ago.
0Comment20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2011
I had these when I was little and the real milk disappearing is just as amazing today with all the high tech stuff available. Little ones love them.
11 comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
I was playing with my daughter when I realized my hand was wet and it was coming from this bottle, with a horrible chemical smell. I was horrified, they went straight in the trash. This is unacceptable for a children's toy! It was not mishandled in any way, it just started leaking. Now I need to find baby doll bottles that don't have toxic liquid inside and am a little shocked that they all seem to be the same "magic" style. It's a shame because my daughter loved "feeding" her baby dolls with these bottles.
on December 31, 2013
My 2 and 3 year old girls love to feed their babies with these bottles. The only thing I don't like is that the juice bottle is smaller than the milk...I wish they were the same size.
on March 4, 2011
I bought this set for my daughters second birthday. The minute she opened it she started feeding her dolls. She loves the two bottles. However, within two days of use, almost all of the decorations on the outside of the milk bottle have worn off. It doesn't bother her, but I would do some more looking before I bought this product again. The price is too high for the poor quality. I will probably have to replace them with something better next year.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse