Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on June 21, 2011
My 18 month old loves to play with babies so I thought this was a perfect gift for her however, the detailing on the bottles wear off during the first use. I ended up taking the plastic thing off of them and now they look better. For the price I would totally buy these again.
on December 23, 2010
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
on September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.
on June 6, 2010
My Granddaughter Loves it, she plays with them everytime she is at my house. She is very into her babies & feeding them is very important to her, so both of the bottles fit the bill.
on November 23, 2015
These are cute little bottles. Perfect for pretend play for my daughter. They remind me of the ones when I was growing up. They are going in my daughters Christmas stocking so, I haven't opened yet. I think they would be perfect for just about any size doll, or child's little hands. Hopefully they won't leak, like others have said, but once opened I think I might try to seal them with crazy glue or something translucent.
on November 17, 2015
Super fun way to feed your baby. The milk and juice disappear really quickly. My grand daughter would tip the bottle up to feed the baby and it bottle would be empty in 3 seconds. I still like the disappearing aspect but when I do the feeding I can tip the bottle more slowly and watch it disappear more slowly then my 2 year grand daughter. She played with these non stop when they arrived with her new baby doll. Big hit
on July 9, 2015
My little sister adored these bottles for the doll she received for Christmas. She would always get one of her old bottles and fill it with water and make a mess with it, but now she is happy and my mom is also happy she doesn't have to wash her doll too often :). A lot of reviews stated that the bottles leak, but trust me, from my personal experience, these bottles stood up to several beatings. They have been flung across the room to walls from my little sister's temper tantrums and haven't leaked one drip. This was a good buy and I reccommend you buy this over the expensive $20 ones that don't even dissapear.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2015
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on December 17, 2015
These baby bottles work wonderful for giving the appearance to toddlers that the beverage inside is really disappearing while pretending to feed her baby doll. I really like the fact that there are two bottles with different beverages. They are a good fit for a 13"+ doll. I would recommend this product.