5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I bought this for a theme park trip we were taking with the kids. Perfect size, very sturdy construction, and fashionably casual. Will be using it a lot. Would definitely buy it again.
Published 11 months ago by Emily Dailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for someone who does best with an organized bag.
Although I love the look of this bag, and the product is sturdy, it's no more than a big, open space. You generally have to take everything in the bag apart to find anything. It is great for short trips with my son where carrying a larger bag would be cumbersome; however, I'll be on the lookout for a similar bag with more inside pockets.
Published 13 months ago by New Mom in Connecticut

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for someone who does best with an organized bag., December 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 9, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cut it for everyday, city life, July 17, 2014
Disappointed with the bag. When it arrived, the color and simple design were fantastic, but after less than 6 months of wear, the drawstring is breaking and the canvas is severely faded. The toggles on the backpack straps also don't stay put, so I'm constantly having to readjust.

For context, I live in an urban environment, and I walk or bike everyday. This might mean that the bag gets more direct sunlight exposure, but this is typical for an urban environment, so I'm not convinced that I need to cut BAGGU any slack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 29, 2013
Bag arrived on time and in perfect condition. I love the color and I use the bag every day to hold my necessities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, light bag perfect for small frame, November 20, 2014
I LOVED this bag from the moment I got it, and take it to work every day as a light, versatile gym bag that doesn't weigh me down and doesn't get in the way on transit. I am a petite woman, so most bags are too long or bulky to carry comfortably with good posture and no shoulder slippage. This one is just right, riding high and close on my back with evenly distributed weight.

Unfortunately, the zipper on the little side pocket failed about six months after I started using the bag. I was surprised given how well-made both the bag and the zipper seemed to be. Fortunately, BAGGU protects these bags with a 1-year warranty, and both Amazon and BAGGU stepped up to replace the bag immediately without argument. I was really pleased with the customer service from both, and feel good about sticking with the brand for another try.

5.0 out of 5 stars I likes it!, October 8, 2014
I love this back pack, it's a thick canvas material and it is sturdy. I figured maybe the straps would be uncomfortable after a few text books were placed inside but it's fine. I find myself complaining more that I'm carrying a heavy load versus the straps being uncomfortable. I've spilled things on it and it's hasnt stained yet which is a plus. It has survived the washing machine and dryer. Although, I probably wouldn't put it in the dryer often for the sake of the closing buckle. It has a side pocket with a zipper with huge teeth (excuse the visual) this zipper is a bit sticky but once you get the hang of opening and closing it it no longer becomes a problem. The key to this zipper is not to overload the pocket. All in all if this guy were to die on me I would buy a new one to replace it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colors vary, January 20, 2014
Pretty good deal here. Was hoping for a more faded coral color but overall like it. Also it's a bit stiff being new but I'm sure, over time it will soften up. Good deal otherwise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking but could be more convenient, July 15, 2014
Sheri (California) - See all my reviews
I love the look but its not as convenient as I had hoped. The side pocket is only accessible when it is off or you are carrying it by one strap, not when its on your back. There is a small pocket inside the side pocket but it is set so high that I can't get my phone in. Straps are uncomfortable if you are carrying anything heavy for any length of time. There is a pocket inside the main compartment that is very handy. It is very sturdy and well made of good quality canvas. A little stiff but suppose it will soften in time. All that being said I use it a lot because I love the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Great summer bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, July 6, 2014
Pretty awesome backpack I really loved the color, I got the striped one and it looks amazing, it's washable, the size is just perfect
I'm satisfied with it :)