5.0 out of 5 stars Baggus are wonderful and this is an addition.
Published 13 months ago by hollytree

3.0 out of 5 stars handles shredded
The handles on mine shredded after about 6 months of very average use. Not well made, but was great for a while.
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Customer Consumer

3.0 out of 5 stars handles shredded, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggus are wonderful and this is an addition., November 27, 2013
hollytree (Worcester, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
As I often use a walker I may well not have two hands free to move things about in my home. I bought this to slip over my wrist and help with moving items around and it works well for that. But I have been using Baggus for years now and find that they offer a major improvement in everyday life. I use them for carrying things to the PO, grocery shopping, moving all sorts of things around. I use an elephant baggu to encaase my purse and carry a bottle of water and significant papers when go out. The baggus are well made and long lasting, east to wash, fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Useful, October 28, 2013
Sturdy and big enough for a couple of plastic bags worth of groceries and the cat pattern is adorable. I bought my mom one last holiday and she loves it, and I finally got one for myself -- you can never have too many reusable bags. Comes with a cute envelope of the same material so you can fold and store between uses -- this fits in my purse nicely. I did some research before buying it, Baggu is a respected brand and I expect this will hold up for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, January 30, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these Baggu bags!! They fold up flat to keep in your purse and hold a lot of groceries. I can usually get my shopping done with two bags! I've used these bags for over a year now and they hold up great.
Don't hesitate to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bags, January 3, 2014
Great bags!!! These hold a lot of weight!!! I have to tell the baggers at the grocery to load them up! And these are soooo cute and super good for environment!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not as practicial, June 5, 2014
This review is from: BAGGU Standard Reusable Shopping Bag Elephant (Kitchen)
When I saw these bags, I knew I wanted to try them because they were so cute and different from all the other reusable grocery bags. However, after using them a couple times, I've realized that reusable bags need to have flat bottoms or else they are not as easy to use when putting your groceries and things inside them, and these do not have flat bottoms. If they fixed this, then they would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great reusable shopping bags, August 5, 2014
These are great reusable shopping bags. Out of the several different kinds I purchased this is my favorite. It's larger than a standard plastic bag and can hold far more weight. It can be washed if needed and stays on my shoulder unlike other bags! We use this bag for everything, not just groceries. I ordered the electric poppy dot and was a little surprised at the fluorescent orange color it was. The name described it well, but it definitely was a lot brighter than the picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels durable and good size., September 3, 2014
I've only use it a few times, so it will be hard to say how long this product will hold up, but so far I am very pleased. Feels durable and easily goes back into it's travel case, which is very convenient and fits easily into even a small purse. The bag is larger than I had expect but just the right size for what I need. I am pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish + fun, March 1, 2014
I love the medium Baggu grocery bags. They are SO sturdy and can carry a lot. Add to that all the color and design options available, totally worth it to keep in your trunk (or purse) for use while shopping out and about. I've received a bunch of compliments on this particular design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the bag., June 2, 2014
Charmaine McKaskle (Wickenburg, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
The construction was of high quality, and the bag looked really nice. We went to Hawaii, and I used it on the plane, to carry stuff in the car. I definitely would recommend it. I liked that it was a little bigger and would hold a lot of things.