5.0 out of 5 stars Wore them to the gym, never had a better workout.
Great pants! I wore them to the gym and everybody loved them. A lot of compliments and envious stares. Matches perfectly with my "winning" shirt. My sister thinks they're stupid but I just tell her I cant hear her over the sound of my country being awesome. Murica.
Published on December 19, 2012 by Anthony Spangler

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice workout pants
Quality material and looks great, but some of the stitching has come undone. It was minor so I repaired myself. I love the pants, but if anymore stitching come undone I will send them back.
Published 22 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore them to the gym, never had a better workout., December 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars On a scale of 1 to 'Merica..., October 6, 2013
I'm pretty sure if Jean Claude Van Damme was from Iowa instead of France, he would own multiple pairs of these bad boys. The pockets are even big enough to fit a cell phone, so you can call your cop buddy to clean up the mess once you're done mopping the streets with the local junkies and vagrants who've kidnapped your girl. Because you're a lone wolf and you play by your own rules, you settle for nothing but the best, and that's what these are...but better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round house, July 27, 2012
This review is from: BAGGY GYM WORKOUT PANTS-USA FLAG PRINT (Apparel)
"Trust me you dont want to get a round house kick to the face by someone wearing these!" Rex from Napolean Dynamite

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE MORE THAN PANTS, February 20, 2014
These bad boys are more than pants, they are a way of life... a symbol of freedom and MERICA. A bald eagle once saluted me as as rode by on my white stallion that I had just tamed to get to my 4th of July party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, August 19, 2013
This review is from: BAGGY GYM WORKOUT PANTS-USA FLAG PRINT (Apparel)
Finally I can combine my love for patriotism and working out. When I wear these amazing pants, I know that I'm showing everybody at the gym that these colors don't run...except when I'm on the treadmill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever, December 2, 2012
Great pants, everyone loved them. Would definitely recommend as a present for a guy. Just like the ones Rex has in Napoleon dynamite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit extremely large, June 27, 2014
Let me start off by saying that these pants are awesome. Great style and super comfortable. I must have gotten 100 compliments within the first 15 minutes of wearing them in a public area. However, they do run extremely large. I'm 5'9" with a 33" waist. I usually wear a large but can also fit in mediums when it comes to pants. However, the mediums in these pants are so big I almost had to send them back. Literally huge. So I would recommend ordering 1-2 sizes small than what you'd usually wear. Hopefully mine will shrink a little bit. Great purchase overall though, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift item!, January 28, 2013
Bought these for my sister for Christmas as she loves Rex Kwon Do.

Nobody will want a round house kick to the face while wearing these bad boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it, December 26, 2012
Whatever you searched on amazon found you these. Yes, you should buy these. I have bought many things on amazon, these were bought for me. I have been wearing them for many days in a row. I wish I had two so that I could wear them wall they are in the wash.
I normally wear a medium (31 waste), but these are a large. I am 6 ft. and they barely touch the bottom of my foot without shoes on. It is easy to roll, but that makes them tighter. The parachute part is perfect. And the material is breathable and easy to move if you were going to work out. But I have also worn them in 15 degree weather (I'm not saying I was toasty though).
The pockets do not stand out or get in the way. Easy access. I was worried because my galaxy note 2 is impossible to get in and out of pants with the case on. But I wear these pants just because of how easy it is and how nice they feel.
Finally.. Merica

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, but could be improved, April 27, 2013
This review is from: BAGGY GYM WORKOUT PANTS-USA FLAG PRINT (Apparel)
I love how these pants are perfect for expressing my love for my country. they totally match my truckers hat and my shirt which I turned into a vest.

I would just wish they came with some sort of adapter that would also mold my assault rifle on one side and a cup holder on the other side so i can take my big gulp on the go.

BAGGY GYM WORKOUT PANTS-USA FLAG PRINT