5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Heavy Duty and Secure
Published 21 months ago by gadget addict

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suited for intended use
Returned product because not suited for my original intention. However, this product seemed to be quality made. So, if this is what you are looking for......this should work!
Published 22 months ago by ed1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Heavy Duty and Secure, March 1, 2013
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
I didn't know about this until the RV parts place pulled out a dusty box with a pair of these inside. They're heavy duty and much more secure that light plastic chocks that can slip apart. I use these for my R-Pod RP176; one wheel on soft soil and the other wheel on asphalt. On a side note, I wonder why travel trailers don't have an ebrake that you can pull up when parked.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, August 14, 2010
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
I had been using regular wheel chocks for our single axle folding trailer. My wife always complained about the movement from front to back when walking inside the trailer. But those days are gone. I was amazed at how stable the trailer is now. Plus, I just fell safer when on unlevel ground. This device is rock solid. Don't think twice about it if you are even considering this locking chock. Buy it, you won't be sorry. I'm even thinking about another for both wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 29, 2010
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
This is a great chock for camping. I use it with my Travel Trailer. It is lightweight, screws down to about 1' in length for storage and is wide enough open to accomodate my 15" tires. Just like most Bal products it is very sturdy and extremely well built with easy setup. If you want to chock it really tight use a wronch to close the chock onto the tire. But most of the time I just screw it by hand and it has always been completely adequate.

Oh did I mention I have been using this now for 7 years? It has held up stellar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 27, 2013
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
Works great on my pop up tent trailer .it has 12 inch tires on it over all size of the tire is 20.5 an it works fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical BAL Great Quality, January 15, 2013
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
Works great. Best chock for a single axle Pop-up around. Yes, I would recommend this to anyone and already have to several friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bal 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock, July 30, 2011
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
A fantastic product, all of my leveling and chocks are BAL products, this chock is well made and really locks our tent trailer in place especially with the Bal leveler. I would recommend them being purchased as a pair. The only down side is having to ship it to Canada, but it came fast and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and works like a champ, January 27, 2010
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
Got a pair of these to make sure that a large, empty, light weight enclosed snowmobile trailer did not move from its parking area. Cinder blocks behind wheels and under tongue could not hold it, but these two held in gusts of over 80mph in a recent torm. Easy to store to bring with you too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops the trailer rock and roll, July 7, 2014
ScottABQ "SW" (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
I love this BAL wheel chock! I know it's a lot of money to pay for something that I used to do with boards and rocks, but any ad hoc chock never worked this well. I just couldn't believe how well the BAL chock stopped the trailer from rocking. It is easy to install and stores well. I can highly recommend this chock for anyone who is annoyed with trailer rock. I would buy another one if I needed it, but I think this one will last a lifetime. Good job BAL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
Probably my best camping accessory purchase. Trailer absolutely does NOT move once this chock is installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars RV Supply, May 25, 2014
This review is from: BAL 28020 Single Axle Tire Chock (Automotive)
Excellent product, great quality and the product works great. Have used this product for one month or more. Works well on the RV.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›