Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: One SizeColor: BlackChange

on September 6, 2013
I first saw this at Cincinnati Pride this summer, and at the time, they didn't have a larger version for some of the newer, larger, cell phones. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a hardcase that I bought here on Amazon and it wouldn't fit in the standard size Bandi belt. At Pride I mentioned that as so many of the newer phones would never fit, and as soon as they had a larger version, I'd be buying one.

I Run, Cycle, do Yoga, Walk a lot, and always want to have my phone (since I use it from tracking as well as having a phone with me) and some ID, and my house keys with me at least. I have a Fanny pack, but it's awful big for what little I want to take with me. Which is why when I saw my first BandiBelt, I fell in love. Recently they started offering this larger travel and passport belt, and mentioned it would fit event the largest cell phones.

I was, and am, so thrilled. My Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Mirage protective hard case goes right in with no trouble and there's even room. Separate pockets for Keys, ID, Credit Cards, some cash, an passport, make this perfect. Especially since I can where this under my blouse and not draw attention to the fact that I'm running or whatever I'm doing, with an expensive cell phone strapped to me arm like a "hey, mug me" advertisement.

Slim, comfortable, and for those in Ohio, a locally owned and operated business with excellent customer service, this is the PERFECT alternative to a large fanny pack or something else that will draw attention. I ordered mine yesterday 9/5/13 and got it today 9/6/13 since they are right here in Cincinnati. You cannot go wrong with Bandiwear!!!
on January 11, 2014
I'm a size 14 so not so big. Bandi is one size fits all yet is too small for me. Very nicely made and convenient design but size is for very small people.
on April 25, 2013
Well made should be great as a money belt. Holds passport and phone and key. I only wanted it for passport and money so they stay concealed. I didnt realize that the pockets were padded. I think it will be better in the long run to keep things from falling out but Im fairly thin and i wanted it to blend in under my clothes when on buses in central america but you can see the lines of it under my clothes. it probably wouldnt show up under a jacket or if you are a heavier build. It would be good for jogging and moving around it has a low profile and doesnt bounce. My only worry is that it would look like a fanny pack if too much stuff was put in it while out jogging or something
on January 22, 2015
This product is advertised as fitting the iPhone 6 plus on the Bandiwear site. While one could use two hands and stretch the pocket to fit their 6 plus, the flap does not close over it and it takes two hands to remove it from the pocket. I returned this item and went with the large pocket Spibelt, which not only comfortably fits the 6 plus, but also leaves room for other items.
on April 6, 2015
It will be too tight Unless your waist and hips are as slender as a broomstick. The maximum hip measurements should not exceed 40-41"
Even at the max it will still be too snug. However, it does hold the Galaxy Note 2 perfectly!
on May 1, 2015
This thing is a lot more versatile than I thought! It is adjustable so you can wear it at your hips, waist, below your chest(or above it I guess but haven't tried that). Also I find myself wearing it with the clip in front and phone (iPhone 6 plus) with cards in the back as it seems so be more comfy that way. I am a size 8 and I would say if you are larger than a 10/12 this won't work for you. I mostly use it when I don't have pockets and don't want to carry a purse.
on May 31, 2015
After upgrading to an iPhone 6 plus I couldn't decide where or how to carry it. I tried several different bags that didn't work. This was perfect! I bought it for the Star Wars Celebration and loved having my phone, cash, and Chapstick close at hand versus buried in my backpack. I've since used it on runs, and at swim meets and will take it to Disneyland this summer.
on June 16, 2014
This is the solution to the travel pouch nightmare, of having an uncomfortable and obvious hidden pouch. This is sooooo comfy I often forget that I'm wearing it. It has two pockets.
I use it all the time. When traveling, at work( my own pockets are never big enough to fit anything), and at the gym (because even though I lock up all my valueables some valueables like ID and car keys should never be left unattended.)
I feel so much more secure with this, since I know where my most valueable things are at all times.
Definitely worth the extra cost.
on January 4, 2015
We love these. They are comfortable and large enough for the larger cell phones and passports. I first purchased the smaller one and found that my Galaxy phone didn't fit comfortably in it. I am glad I purchased the larger one.
on July 31, 2015
I really liked this belt since I was going to be traveling to some pretty rough countries that are known to target tourists particularly to get a hold of a passport. I used this also when I didn't feel comfortable leaving my passport someplace (i.e. I was camping in the dessert and no safes were provided because it wasn't a typical hotel) I didn't want to leave my passport in my tent while camping so I was able to take it with me discretely.

The biggest drawback to this was that while it holds a decent amount I would have liked it to be a little larger so that I could carry more items with me in place of a purse/pocketbook/bag. It fit my passport and money, but when I added in my Phone it started to show signs of over loading (i.e. the two flaps that cover everything up started to spread apart. Also it's not great for coins since the way you have to access the main pockets is moving the top flap up and then going inside and spreading the top flap out. This isn't a problem because it's a really secure way to hold important items and prevents them from falling out - I'd much rather have the BANDI be secure than work as a change purse.

One other nice feature is that there is a separator inside the main compartment so you can separate money from passport or phone from money whatever you want to organize.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse