5.0 out of 5 stars My inner Sheldon is very pleased with this shirt
Published on September 11, 2011 by Laura Probst

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft Kitty t-shirt
Size is misleading. It says adult medium and it really is for a younger person. I purchased this for a coworker and she will have to give it to her young daughter. The shirt will not fit an adult. Disappointed in size, but liked the color.
Published 23 months ago by Diana Rudzinski

5.0 out of 5 stars My inner Sheldon is very pleased with this shirt, September 11, 2011
I'm a girl, but I hate the women's cut t-shirt and prefer men's t-shirts. I wasn't disappointed with this shirt. The fit is perfect; the torso and sleeves are the perfect length (i.e. long) and the neck isn't too tight. The material itself is soft and medium-weight, so it's neither flimsy nor heavy-duty. The decal isn't stiff either, which, considering how much space it takes up on the shirt, is a good thing, otherwise it might make for some uncomfortable wearing. As far as I can tell, the sizing runs true, neither smaller nor larger than stated. One word of warning, though: Do not wash this with one of those non-chlorine, oxygenated bleaching products such as OxiClean. I did and it discolored the pale grey fabric, turning it to a pale peach color around the collar and on the body of the shirt. Very disappointing. Otherwise, it's a comfy shirt well worth your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, June 29, 2011
R. Dohna (Oceanside, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BIG BANG THEORY -- SOFT KITTY -- MENS TEE (Apparel)
This tee is too cute. Aside from being from the Big Bang Theory (which I love!), it's a very nice quality. It has a soft hand and washes/dries great. It's not that funky stiff fabric you sometimes get with graphic tees. I love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but too big!, April 4, 2013
Got my shirt and love it, but it's huge! I read reviews that said this ran really small. Perhaps those people purchased jr. sizes? This seems true to size and I am exchanging for a smaller size. I usually wear a ladies size M and purchase an x-large as I wanted it for kicking around, but it comes down past my bum. Really big. My suggestion, buy your normal size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory TShirt, April 17, 2012
This shirt size ran true to size. I ordered it one size bigger and I really didn't have to do that. This was a gift and the person who received it said they loved it and it was nice to wear and was a soft feeling shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt....., April 17, 2011
We are HUGE fans of the show "Big Bang Theory", and namely of the character Sheldon Cooper. So when we saw this shirt I knew my wife had to have it. It is definately a lounging shirt due to its color and size. Large really means large with the sizing, so don't worry about it shrinking or being too small. I should have got her a medium, regardless it would serve the same purpose it does now; sleep and cleaning wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loves it!, August 1, 2012
I got this for my Mom. She is a 72 year old "Sheldon" fan, and wears this all the time. It has been washed a lot, and everything is holding up well. Makes people smile everywhere she goes. Who could ask for more?

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft Kitty t-shirt, December 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sized Perfectly & No Shrinkage, June 26, 2013
Ordered a large and received an adult large as expected, washed several times now without shrinkage or fading. Quality screen printing, grey kitty shows well on purple shirt. Very pleased...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not how represented, October 31, 2012
I ordered this t-shirt listed with several other colors, all saying they were men's t-shirts. I had shopped all the local stores, so was familiar with what I could get here. I was quite upset and disappointed when I saw that this was a Juniors Tee! If I had known that;a larger size may have fit:( I reported it to the seller and Amazon immediately and returned it. I have had no response from either since then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, September 24, 2012
Marsha Lynn Savery (APACHE JUNCTION, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Sometimes when you buy T-shirts on line you can get a variety of textures. After I washed this shirt it felt so soft--and each time I washed it it became softer. Just like the song "Soft kitty...warm kitty.. . . .

BIG BANG THEORY -- SOFT KITTY -- MENS TEE