BARSKA 10-40X50 AO Varmint Mil-Dot Riflescope
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Versatile riflescope ideal for varmint hunting, target shooting, and long-range shooting
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction and unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy-grip extra-high windage and elevation turrets for added precision
- Large objective lenses; multicoated optics for brightness and clarity
- Available in several sizes and reticle types; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Matte Black • Designed For long-range & Precision shooting, ideal For Varmint Hunting & Target Shooting • Waterproof, fogproof & shockproof • Multicoated optiCase • 1'' Tube • Adjustable objective Lens to adjust For parallax • 1/8 MOA click adjustments • Large objective Lens For increassed Light transmission • Quick access magnification zoom Ring • Limited LifeTime Warranty • Includes: Scope caps
Varmint riflescopes--which are available with such reticle types as 30/30, mil-dot, and target dot--come with lens covers and are backed by Barska's limited lifetime warranty.Specifications:
- Field of View (ft@100yds/m@100m): email@example.com/0.87@40x
- Exit Pupil: 5mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Click value = 1/8.
Barska is a worldwide sport optics company with strong brand recognition within the optics industry, with corporate offices in La Verne, California, and warehouses and distribution centers in La Verne and Shanghai, China. Barska offers an extensive line of precision sport optics products, such as binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, and telescopes. The product range has been designed and built with the latest optical technology, allowing users to enjoy all their favorite leisure time outdoor activities, including bird watching, outdoor observation, hunting, fishing, stargazing, concerts, and sporting events.
Top Customer Reviews
Take home message, it's a great deal for the money if your needs are similar to mine.
Scope seems to hold zero very well - glass is good - able to focus well even on the really high magnifications oncce you now how to adjust it. So far only used it out to 200 yards with the AR15 - but even then with the magnification turned up I can clearly see the holes in the paper with a 5.56 round.
So if you are looking for a 'good' scope with the ability to reach out a little farther (higher magnification) but don't want to spend more on the scope than you did on the rifle, I would say this is an excellent choice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
unsure of the caliber limit. 5th round from my benelli r1 30-06 the crosshair inside fell.. I took a few more shots because it was funny to watch it flop around. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mojo Nixon
For the Money and zoom, you can't beat it. I put it on my Ruger 10/22, so i can't attest to durability. If you know how to focus and adjust the scope it is great!Published 12 days ago by chrissie
Do not buy this scope. After about a 100 rounds in my 308 the inside lenses fell apart . Focus was a little blurry as well but not terriblePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
The scope was "foggy" from 36 to 40, however you could easily focus on your target (mine was a dime sized dot @ 100yrds). Read morePublished 24 days ago by CLC
For the price it's an "ok" scope. I mounted it on a S&W 15/22 instead of the .223. I was worried the recoil would throw the zero off or damage the reticle. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BrianW