5.0 out of 5 stars Great scope
I needed a scope for zeroing in my rifle and looking for a used one, I found the cost for this one to be of better value and purchased it. It works just fine. Have used it for my rifle and my sons. It is easy to set up and use and comes with a handy case. Well worth the price paid for it.
Published 17 months ago by Michael Killy Sr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk.
Published on August 22, 2011 by Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk., August 22, 2011
This review is from: BARSKA 20-60x60 Zoom Colorado Spotting Scope (Green Finish) (Sports)
When I tried to focus, the whole image would shift out of view. When I let go of the focusing knob, the image dropped back into view - not that it mattered, the thing was impossible to focus and the image was too dim to be any good. I don't know if the scope was designed that way or whether it was broken. (I had to order two because the first one was just thrown in a box with no cushioning and it was completely inoperable when it arrived so it's possible the second one was broken too but at that point I just gave up.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Optics are not good., September 14, 2011
This 20-60 scope would not provide a good picture of the target at 200 yds. I could not see bullet holes in the target. I purchased a winchester 20-50 and got a much clearer look a the target. This product is not good for over 100yds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scope, May 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, April 19, 2013
mine focuses through all magnifications just fine, it has just a liiiiittle haze when focused at max distance (dirty city air), good bargain in my opinion. all these ol whinebags need their eyes checked i guess. if you want to pay triple for a crystal clear view just to save yourself a trip down range go right ahead, but dont rag on a decent basic spotters scope. don't get me wrong i would never put a barska on my rifle though, haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spotting scope, November 19, 2012
For the price this is an awesome scope. It gives a pretty clear picture at 200 yards. I haven't used it any farther, so I can't give an opinion on any range past 200. Highly recommended. The tripod is actually pretty good quality, and serves its purpose we'll. No issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Focusing Mechanism Misaligned, October 7, 2012
I had the scope for less than a month before the I started hearing a clanking sound inside indicating to me something was loose and did not sound right. Sure enough when I turned the focusing knob the prism or mirror inside was loose and the images were slanted. Not good. Would not recommend this product. My bad I should have read the reviews before purchasing.

3.0 out of 5 stars I received mine in two pieces!, October 2, 2012
Yep, too good to be true. The eyepiece was broken off when I opened the box. There is no padding inside the box at all! Quick update, I was able to glue the eyepiece back on and the scope works alright at 100 yards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Agreed with other 1 star reviews, September 6, 2012
I saw this on sale at a sporting goods store. The desk model looked good inside so I picked it up. It seemed to me to possibly have been a return but I was told it ws NIB. Took it home and the next day tried it out. Absolutly worthless. From 20x to 60x, the focus.... wouldnt. Thought maybe it was just my eyes so i gave to 2 others to look thru. Same thing. Best focus had 2 images ghosting each other. I could barly make out a ground hog at 200yrd. How are you supposed to see bullet hits if you cant even see an 16" hog. Junk. Dont wast your time or money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned to store after 2 hours, July 16, 2012
So I bought this scope from a sporting goods store when I noticed it on sale. Took it home, opened it up and tested it outside. I was very disappointed to say the least. It was a bit blurry even at 20x zoom no matter how much I played with the Focus. 60x zoom is dark, which is expected somewhat, and quite blurry. 40x zoom is about as high as you can go without completely killing the detail.

Do yourself a favor and either get a different Barska model or a different brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barska, March 11, 2014
I was very skeptical as to how well the Barska would work. After being able to use the scope, was very pleased as to how well it did work. The tripod was a nice addition as well as the scope cover. I wish the tripod would fit in with the scope and cover, but still really pleased with this product.