The scope comes with everything you need to get started, including two rugged, brushed metal tactical mounting rings that fit weaver and Picatinny rails.
BARSKA Sniper Scopes
BARSKA's Sniper scopes are designed for high-resolution spotting of distant targets, where precision is an absolute necessity. Minor adjustments are performed by moving scopes with small dials that adjust in tiny increments while the weapon is held perfectly still, and�after adjustments are made�dials can be zeroed out to hold the scope in the set position for multiple shots in succession. The company's sniper scope interiors are all purged with nitrogen, creating a humidity- and fog-proof environment between the lenses. Multicoated lenses offer optimal clarity for distant viewing and sighting, and also protect against the sun's UV rays while enhancing light transmission.
- Water-, fog-, and shock-proof
- Black and illuminated green mil-dot reticle
- Fully multicoated optics
- Adjustable for windage and elevation
- Black matte finish
- Includes tactical rings, scope caps, one CR-2032 battery, and lens cloth
- 4-to-16X magnification
- 14.6-inch tube length
- 30-millimeter tube diameter
- 50-millimeter objective lens
- 3.1-12.5-millimeter exit pupil
- 19.6-foot field of view at 100 yards at 4X magnification
- 5.8-foot field of view at 100 yards at 16X magnification
- 3.5-inch eye relief
- 0.125-inch click value
- 20.8-ounce weight
This BARSKA optical product includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
BARSKA is a worldwide optics company offering an extensive line of precision sport and scientific products including binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, telescopes, and microscopes. The company's product lines are designed and built with the latest optical technology, allowing users to enjoy beloved outdoor activities even more, and achieve exacting results when studying objects large and small.