Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 5, 2011
i was a little suspect of the quality when i purchased this item for the price i paid. even on ebay this item was at least 2x the price. i did get it on sale, and that helped a lot. we took it out to the arizona deset where we had a nice 30 ft tall sand mountain for a backdrop, and set up our target stands with paper, aluminium cans, and balloons. i used a cheapo laser bore sighter from ebay to get the unit close. i then started shooting using the scope and within 5 minutes i had it right on target. the laser was real easy using 2 set screws and a hex wrench included with the unit. the flashlight was also very nice. if i had known how nice it was i would have bought a few more. my cousin has a 400 dollar plus eotech on his rifle, and he was no more accurate than mine. sometimes you really do get more for your money than you expect.
0Comment86 of 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2011
I purchased this for my sons Ruger 10/22 with the ArchAngel kit. At 30 yards the Cross Dot site was DEAD ON without any sighting in. My boys and I were stunned. Laser pointer was only off 1 inch left, However the flashlight part of the kit is a piece on CRAP. Currently looking for a replacement Flashlight.
0Comment36 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
Great scope for the money. Fine laser. Only 4 stars because, as previously mentioned, the flashlight is booty.
review image
11 comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2014
I don't understand all the critics about the laser and flashlight. The Barska 1x30 scope without side rails, laser and flashlight is the same price, so you are paying nothing for the extras. Throw them away and replace with good flashlight and green laser for about $25 each. Notice these good parts alone are almost the price of this scope. How did you expect to get a great scope, laser and flashlight for this price?

BARSKA 1x30 IR M-16 Electro Sight Riflescope

BARSKA 4X30 IR Electro Sight Scope

For me, the side rails are the gold here. For a home defense shotgun, I want a flashlight, red dot scope and laser for quick target acquisition in different conditions. I don't want to mount them at the end of the barrel since this slows the speed of sweeping. The best place to put these would be at the balance point (above the pistol grip) and exactly where the side rails on this scope are.I will be buying this scope next week (after my 10 day wait) when my gun comes in. This is the only product I found that solves my HD problems. I will submit an update once I put my system together.
on April 10, 2011
I bought this for my AR 15 and wasn't really expecting that much from this product. after getting I could tell this was a solid red dot and mounted it right of way. the adjustable light setting on the red dot was really nice. the laser and flashlight is a nice add on. the laser is fixed to 50+ yards so don't expect to hit anything while pointing it at something close. the flashlight is good for dark areas but its not the greatest. If you have a carry handle that isn't removable i suggest getting an adapter that is hollow in the middle so you can still use the iron sights as well as the red dot. Over all this is a great buy for the price.
0Comment28 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Not your top-of-the-line optic but for the casual user or someone who just wants an optic as a SHTF option then Barska makes a good product. The optic is clear but I wish they would change over to a pressure clamping rail clamp rather than the two screws which may vibrate loose and have to be tightened during live fire (at least on my AR15s - my 10/22 bullpups are fine)
on February 4, 2014
Good quality individual components allow you to setup the light, laser, and red dot sight as you want for different reasons.
on December 2, 2012
great product at a great price. does what it says. would not be good for a lond distance target, but close combat, great
on July 25, 2013
I would have rated this thing 5 for the price and function, however, they still could have thrown in a better light! I had no problems with the laser and the scope is fancy and functional. I bought two, one for my carbine and the other for my shotgun. I prefer it on the carbine over the shotgun and will probably be getting a holographic for it. Will probably keep the second one to put on up and coming project.
0Comment12 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2015
This item worked...for the first 24 hours, then the laser switch broke. It's also really hard to sight in. The flashlight worked pretty well, better than I was expecting actually. Good thing it was cheap.