Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 30, 2012
The size is perfect for my purpose but I only wish it was of the same quality as the BARSKA "HIDDEN REAL BOOK GUN SAFE" with the real pages instead of the plastic look.

GC
on February 9, 2014
Some people have said that binding/cover markings give the safe away. I took an old plastic book cover and slipped it over the dictionary looks like any other book now!
on November 30, 2012
I was worried when i read the inside measurements on it that this would be too small for anything, but it's not. There is plenty of room for a handgun, or jewelry, money, papers, etc whatever you need in there really it is plenty spacious for a book safe. If someone really wanted to pry it open I'm sure they could but as long as you don't tell anyone it's there, then it blends perfectly fine in my bookshelf, i even bought another for a friend. I would recommend this book for sure! Great holiday gift for any guy as well.
on January 16, 2015
They could easily make the fake plastic page edges look alot better with some finer detailing but when in a bookshelf they fit right in & you'd never look twice at em'. Had mine for a little over a year and it's served it's purpose for stashing goods quite well ( actually evaded police detection during a search). I did have to repair the binding edges from tearing with some Gorilla Tape just from opening it so much. Honestly I wouldn't buy this brand again...to me detail is everything! Shell out a few more $$ and get a higher quality version. Very cool concept though, they work!
on January 25, 2013
Looks like real dictionary. It is big enough to keep passport or jewelry. It is not fire safe. But purpose is just hide some important product from the site. (not protect them.)
on December 10, 2012
This product has a cheap plastic mold cover instead of real paper pages. It looks like a safe and if it's going to look like a safe you may as well buy a safe
on January 16, 2016
I purchased two of these and they both have the same issue. You have to play around with the lock for them to close properly. Otherwise it doesn't lock completely and you can pretty much pop the safe open.
on April 13, 2015
Personalized this and gave it to the son in law for his birthday. He LOVED it. It's of decent quality and fits his needs to have a convenient but discreet hidey hole for a bit of cash to keep around the house. He was thrilled and that made me happy.
on September 14, 2014
Alot of these I already reviews I already wrote, but I said I love this, look just like a dictionary , I wished it was alittle bigger, though and the keys sticks alittle everytime I go into it, but it serves it purposes, where I put these two I brought they look just like a dictionary and my valuables are safe. I just may order more later.
on January 12, 2015
Got this as a gift for my little boy and his buddy. They were so excited about having a place to store their secret things. It was very unique and a fun gift to give and I think it will be used for years to come as it's a legitimate safe not a toy! Fast shipping. Thrilled with this purchase!