Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2007
Reel Baseball book a joy to read. Lots of great photos. The DVD is a treasure, it brings back a lot of memories of baseball when I was a kid. Hope there is a DVD part 2.
on March 2, 2009
I bought this for my husband some time ago - he loves it and is an avid reader of sports books.
on June 7, 2009
REEL BASEBALL IS A COMBINATION DVD AND BOOK COVERING BASEBALL WHEN MOST OF THE COVERAGE WAS FROM THE NEWSREELS IN MOVIE THEATRES. THE DVD IS A GREAT COLLECTION OF BASEBALL PRESERVED IN THIS TIMELESS TIME CAPSULE. IT IS A GREAT TRIP DOWN NOSTALGIA LANE. THE BOOK THAT GOES WITH IT IS ANOTHER GREAT TOOL THAT BRINGS THESE GREAT BASBALL MEMORIES TO LIFE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ALL BASEBALL HISTORIANS AND FANS OF NOSTALGIA. A GREAT BUY.
on January 10, 2007
what a great deal. perfect condition and great price. my son loved it. thanks!!!!!!!!