A simple solution for adding more lows to your system. Click to enlarge.
Easily install beneath the seat of your car. Click to enlarge.
High and low-level inputs for universal compatibility. Click to enlarge.
Low Profile, High Power
The BASS1200 is a low-profile amplified subwoofer. Low enough to easily fit below the seat of your car, this system offers you a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer system to your audio system.
The integrated amplifier in the BASS1200 features a low pass crossover and a subsonic filter, as well as a control for adjusting the input sensitivity from 0.2V to 6V. Both high level (speaker level) and low level (RCA type) inputs are present, making this a universal solution for use with any head unit or other input source.
For further flexibility in the use of a subwoofer, a variable bass boost control has been included. You can control the subwoofer level with the remote level control module.
BASS1200 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Soft turn-on circuit
- Remote turn-on/turn-off circuit
- Variable input gain control
- Variable low pass crossover
- Variable subsonic filter
- Variable bass boost (0 to +12dB)
- Variable phase shift (0 to 180 degrees)
- Nickel plated RCA low level and high level inputs
- LED power/ protection indicator
- Remote subwoofer level control
What's in the Box
BASS1200 amplified subwoofer, Remote subwoofer level control, Remote subwoofer control cable, High level input harness/wire, Mounting hardware