4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
Published 2 months ago by Jessica F

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a technical product
The product was delivered in time and this is the only positive issue.
The lenscope switch was defective and the bulbs beam was partial obstructed by the cover of the batery. After inserting the bateries the cover remained lifted.
As atotal the product is of low quality manufacture.
I am a profesional and the lenscope was intended for my work (Materials...
Published on July 15, 2012 by DRAGU Stanescu

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, November 10, 2014
This review is from: BAUSCH & LOMB 10X LenscopeTM; Magnifier Loupes - Model: 813442 MAGNIFICATION: 10X (Office Product)
This item is made for use outside a lab. I had one, same brand, same model, for years, but lost it during a move. This new one I got is made a bit differently. The quality is not the same. It feels a lot cheaper, even though it's the same exact model and looks the same. My first one was solid, this one feels like it might fall apart. Cheaply made, and sad that it seems like every company pulls the same trick. They have a nice product that people like, but then they have to make a cheaper version.
The good thing is that it still works well. It is a very handy tool, and I can see it being useful in many fields. If you're in any occupation where you use a jeweler's loupe, you can use this lens. I took a star off because of the lousy quality of the plastic, but I still highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a technical product, July 15, 2012
The product was delivered in time and this is the only positive issue.
As atotal the product is of low quality manufacture.
I am a profesional and the lenscope was intended for my work (Materials engineering ). It works as a magnifier but for the price I was expecting
a better quality .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 11, 2014
Item delivered as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bausch & Lomb Lenscope, April 30, 2010
I use it in citrus entomology and it really helps when performing surveys and insect scouting.