Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 15, 2013
I ordered this kit based on my need to remove my car's center console, where my kid had spilled an entire can of soda. I had random tools lying around the house, but I didn't want to scratch anything and wasn't sure if I had the necessary Torx bits to properly disassemble the dash. The Bavsound kit had everything I needed, plus tools that I ended up using around the house when we needed to pry a stuck vent out of our 80 year old floorboards. The carrying case is nice, and fits easily in a drawer. Highly recommended, and a very fair price to boot.
on May 15, 2013
Bought this kit to replace a window regulator on my E46 BMW. Worked perfectly. The kit had all the necessary tools and bits, and I even found myself using the pick tool to detail some hard-to-get joints in the dash and center console. Not sure if that's an intended feature, but hey. Everything seems to be of really high quality thus far - not cheap garbage that seems to be more and more common. If you have any sort of interior installation or repair project I highly recommend.
on May 6, 2013
It's critical that you buy the right tools to disassemble the interior of a car. Bavsound makes incredible, no-compromise products, and this tool set is no exception. I've got one to keep in the car just in case (it even has a fancy pouch!). Highly recommended.
on May 6, 2013
Well built and comfortable. So much better than trying to "make do" with whatever you have laying around the shop. Get the right tools and do the job right.
on May 6, 2013
Bavsound makes high quality products, period. This tool kit contains strong, durable, well-crafted tools that get the job done right the first time.