Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon May 26, 2014
For the price, it's hard to beat this little clock. It looks great on our mantel (attention amazon, it's spelled "mantEL") and it's fairly easy to see the time from a distance. That being said, if you pick up the clock and look at it up close, it's obvious that it's not a high end piece. The clock face looks kind of cheap (cardboard?) and it doesn't weigh much. Still, it was just the look I was going for (we have a sort of a mid-century-ish look to our family room) and it's very inexpensive. And from a distance, it looks much more expensive. I would purchase again. Oh, and it keeps good time.
on July 10, 2014
I wish the height of the clock had been given, as it was too tall for the space that I wanted it in. All in all a good value for the money. If your interested the measurements of this clock are:
7"Hx12"Wx2.5"D
on December 12, 2013
This is a nice clock. It fits on the mantal even though ours is small. We've already gotten compliments on how it looks. This is a good value for the price.
on July 14, 2014
The clock is made from metal, and is rather attractive structure. The visibility of the dial would have been much better if the dial (face) were of white color. In person, the dial looks (to me) darker than in the photo. The quality of finishing of metal could have been better, I think. The door covering the back of the clock should have been better designed, I think. The clock deserves 3 stars, but, in my opinion, not more than that. Pacific.
on January 15, 2015
Pros: No second hand, no alarm, large face readable across the room. Attractive.
Cons: Very lightweight, feels cheap, but appearance indicates quality.

I wanted a clock I could read across my living room with my aging vision. I did not want an alarm clock, or other non-essential features. This fit the bill. My daughter liked it so I ordered one for her, but it had gone up almost 25%. I guess Amazon browsers discovered it.
on March 7, 2015
Very stylish. I've had it for a month, and have gotten many compliments on it. It's more quiet than many clocks that run on batteries, but if the room is quiet and you're close by, you can hear it tick a little. Definitely a worthwhile purchase.
on March 11, 2015
This is a lovely clock that looks just like the photos. It keeps time and is easy to read, even from across the room. I gave it 4/5 stars because the back is held on by two screws. The screws and back must be completed removed to change batteries or the time. A small flaw in an otherwise lovely clock.
on January 3, 2015
This clock was exactly what I wanted. For the price it is well made and sturdy. What I wanted was a mantle clock that sat low enough that it wouldn't interfere with the sound bar on the television mounted above. I measured the area carefully and this clock fit the size I needed. It does not have any audible ticks from across the room, and as far as I can tell it is silent. The silver finish is very nicely done and the clock face is large and easy to read.
on November 23, 2014
This is a handsome clock that simply doesn't function. Despite installing three different batteries, all brand new, this clock never kept accurate time. The clock works also make a muted ticking sound, so if you're trying to achieve little to no noise, there is still some with this model. The body of the clock is handsome and looks great on my mantel. If only it worked.
on May 15, 2014
Received our clock really fast. We love it. Number are big enough to see from whole room. Very attractive.
Perfect mantle clock.