Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BBC Sessions
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 31, 2008
I am a huge Led Zeppelin fan and never knew this existed until I heard a song on Pandora radio. I had to have it and bought through them which went to you.
Thanks
John
on January 15, 1999
BBC sessions prove that Led Zeppelin is more than just a rock band, but actually masters of improvisation and showmanship. The songs on this album are one of a kind!
on February 26, 2013
Any true fans of Zeppelin will like this one. The songs are some of their best and the sound is decent on it too.......I love it, but then, I love them.......
on February 13, 2015
if you want to hear zeppelin in its most raw form, then bbc sessions is for you! a must have for all zep fans! highly recommended to all! great shipper too!
on July 29, 2014
Great Collection of rare Led Zeppelin Live music that was obviously recorded for the BBC. If you a fan of the band you will want to own this 2 CD set.
on June 16, 2016
Remembered hearing parts of the BBC sessions in the 80's on an LA radio station. Glad I found this on Amazon. I like getting the CD and download.
on June 29, 2013
Lots of good cuts here.
Rock and Roll to the nth degree!
I'd like to hear that "How many more times on FM radio now a days,
Ha!
on May 24, 2015
A must for all Led Zeppelin fans a collectors! The selection "How Many More Times" is worth the price as a single! - - - being biased...
on June 10, 2014
Still the best live led zep there is. Absolutely amazing. If you are interested in getting any zep music, get this first. You will not be sorry
on June 27, 1998
As I say above they are "The Pioneers Of Rock"! Though if you get a C.D. it's a little better but, what the heck. It's good enough!!!