5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!
Just received these sandals. I got the orange ones and they are a gorgeous colour-great for spring/summer.
The leather is soft and they seem comfortable enough. You can't beat the price :)
Amazon said to expect the delivery on 26th Oct (I live in Australia) but I received them a week early!! Very happy :)
Published on October 18, 2012 by digthat76

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute... but runs big
I am a true 6.5 in everything. These seem to run a half-size too big. I wanted them to work so bad but I had to return them and the color I wanted wasn't available in a 6. Definitely worth it if you do a half-size down.
Published on October 27, 2012 by Lana Lang

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute... but runs big, October 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, October 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, July 20, 2012
This review is from: BC Footwear Women's Peek T-Strap Sandal (Apparel)
I love BC shoes they are so comfortable!!! I got the orange and i love it! i've had another pair and i can wear them for hours, i feel like most of the time with cute sandals that is impossible especially since most sandals have a hard sole. this one is foamy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, February 3, 2013
My shoe size varies from 7.5-8.5, so I ordered these in a 7.5 on the recommendation of another reviewer. I'm very glad I did! They fit ok now, but I think after wearing them some more, they may stretch and the back may slide off when I step. I wouldn't call them comfortable or uncomfortable; they're somewhere in the middle. That being said, they are definitely cute and you really can't beat the price.

BC Footwear Women's Peek T-Strap Sandal