- 7 language settings, Dot matrix LCD readout, watertight design
- LCD backlight
- Low battery indicator
- Backup function/through saving chip
- Two wheel sizes adjustable
- Clock and model name in standby
- Actual speed
- Average speed
- Comparison of actual and average speed
- Maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Programmable trip section counter
- Total distance bike 1
- Total distance bike 2
- Total distance bikes 1+2
- Actual cadence
- Average cadence
- Riding time
- Total riding time bike 1
- Total riding time bike 2
- Total riding time bikes 1+2
- Programmable time meter (countdown timer)
What's in the Box?
BC 1606L bicycle computer, two-piece spoke magnet set, bike sensor/receiver/mount with wire, 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery, 42mm O-ring, 32mm O-ring.
Five-year warranty on defective parts or products.
About Sigma Sport
Sigma Sport represents German technology at its highest level, combining innovative design with precision engineering. Sigma tests all their products in their in-house laboratories to withstand the harshest conditions, ensuring quality continually throughout production. All Sigma Sport standard lights conform to the stringent German traffic standard, and all Sigma Sport products are CE-approved.