Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Cable Dress With Ribbing, Rio Red, Small
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 30, 2012
You can't see the pattern in the photo but there is one on the bodice and it is lovely. The sweater-like knit falls just right in pleats beginning at the waist. The scoop neck is a tad wide and you'll need to pin your bra straps or wear a strapless one. Too bad the dress is tiny and I wear a small! I recommend you go a size up ladies.
on December 1, 2012
I loved the dress, colour, stule, material, very cute, and very smart, BUT it is small, too small for me, I wear small normally (a 6) and I ordered small and hey, it is so tight that I cannot dare to wear it anywhere, will give to my sister who is one size smaller, at least someone will enjoy it!
on November 6, 2012
I loved this dress. It fits perfectly. It may be worn during the day or at night.
I wore in the time transition from end of afternoon and I had flats on and then changed to high heels. Wow!!!!
It looked great either way.
I loved it.
on September 6, 2013
Unfortunately , I had to return this dress. It didn't right right. The top part was too big . The color was pretty but the dress looked cheap and felt itchy on the skin.
I'm still looking for a red dress.
Victoria
on February 10, 2016
This is a gorgeous dress and perfect to wear for work with tall boots and a blazer. Needs a slip underneath for modesty. But it fits very small. I'm 5'6", normally a size small, and I had to get a size large -- two full sized up!
on December 27, 2012
This dress fits beautifully--snug but not at all too tight. I normally wear a small, so I am glad I took another reviewer's advice and ordered a size up. It looks wonderful with knee-high boots, pumps or flats. Dress up or dress down. I recommend this dress!
on December 3, 2012
Bought this for my wife. She loved the look and fit but we were both disappointed with the thin fabric. It's a very thin knit.
on December 3, 2012
This dress looks so pretty online on the model, and it is pretty in person, but it is so tiny! I am 5'10 and slender, and the dress (size large) was WAY too short - far above my knees and the waist was up to my ribs - it looked like I was wearing a little girl's dress. It might work if you are petite, but it just looked silly on my frame.
on July 17, 2013
This dress is cute as can be and the color pops. It runs a little small I had to order the next size up.
I'm a size 6 and usually order a small, I had to order a medium with this dress.
on December 16, 2012
Great fit. Love the feel. Love the look. Like the pleats and how it look with a long blazer. Very pleased with the purchase.