I'm a size 6 and usually order a small, I had to order a medium with this dress.
Published 12 months ago by Shoe lover

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, sized too small
You can't see the pattern in the photo but there is one on the bodice and it is lovely. The sweater-like knit falls just right in pleats beginning at the waist. The scoop neck is a tad wide and you'll need to pin your bra straps or wear a strapless one. Too bad the dress is tiny and I wear a small! I recommend you go a size up ladies.
Published 21 months ago by Debra J. Conway

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, sized too small, October 30, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect . . . for a little girl., December 3, 2012
F. Sutton (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This dress looks so pretty online on the model, and it is pretty in person, but it is so tiny! I am 5'10 and slender, and the dress (size large) was WAY too short - far above my knees and the waist was up to my ribs - it looked like I was wearing a little girl's dress. It might work if you are petite, but it just looked silly on my frame.

2.0 out of 5 stars BCBGMAXAZRIA Red Dress, September 6, 2013
Unfortunately , I had to return this dress. It didn't right right. The top part was too big . The color was pretty but the dress looked cheap and felt itchy on the skin.
I'm still looking for a red dress.
Victoria

5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is cute as can be and the color pops. It runs a little small I had to order the next size up., July 17, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surprise, January 2, 2013
I wasn't certain what to expect when ordering this. I am glad that I bought it. Order larger (I am 5'8" and curvy, a M would usually do it so I ordered the L). Flattering and of good color. The style is easy to wear and still looks put together. It is pricey given the sizing issues, the thinness (I do not like thick sweater dresses, but this is thinner than necessary), and it is a bit short. XStill, I recommend it and I am glad I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Beautiful dress, December 27, 2012
This dress fits beautifully--snug but not at all too tight. I normally wear a small, so I am glad I took another reviewer's advice and ordered a size up. It looks wonderful with knee-high boots, pumps or flats. Dress up or dress down. I recommend this dress!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & feel, December 16, 2012
Great fit. Love the feel. Love the look. Like the pleats and how it look with a long blazer. Very pleased with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too thin, December 3, 2012
Tool Geek (Dublin, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife. She loved the look and fit but we were both disappointed with the thin fabric. It's a very thin knit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 3, 2012
Excellent, beautifull dress, very well done, the color is beautifull. And fit very well in the body. I am glad to buy it

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but runs small :(, December 1, 2012
I loved the dress, colour, stule, material, very cute, and very smart, BUT it is small, too small for me, I wear small normally (a 6) and I ordered small and hey, it is so tight that I cannot dare to wear it anywhere, will give to my sister who is one size smaller, at least someone will enjoy it!

Rate and Discover Movies