BCBGeneration Women's Gemma Wristlet,Charcoal,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric lining
- zipper closure
- 7.75" high
- 6.25" wide
- Zip-top clutch in sparkling sequin fabric with folded pleats at front
- Fabric-wrapped chain wristlet strap
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Nothing finishes an evening outfit like some sizzle on your wrist, and BCBGeneration's Gemma is about as hot as it comes. Featuring an ultra-slim profile, stylish pleating, and a glittering fabrication, it's sure to become your go-to accessory for special nights on the town.
BCBGeneration delivers a unique blend of uncompromising fashion. Now you can have glorious style without skimping on all-day comfort, and with a variety of different looks, you're bound to find just the right complement to any outfit. Versatile enough for casual and dress, BCBGeneration provides the unlikely combination of maturity and playfulness in every style.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0059BETAM
- Item model number: Gemma
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. it's rough. it almost doesn't seem like fabric, it seems like they dunked this thing in a jar full of glitter. it snags on your very nice outfit and will ruin it!
2. the wrist cord broke after two uses! (i don't even now why i used it twice, maybe out of desperation) but the dang cord broke off at the hook that attaches it to the zipper. AND the cheap looking ribbon around it also frays. uhhh. frustrated just writing this out.
if i could give it less than a ONE STAR i so would.
It just looks really cheap. BCBGeneration is not BCBG quality.
And I think it's meant for teeny boppers. I'll still use it cuz I bought it and it was on sale...
But then it went down in price after I bought it, which made me even madder.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived on time. I love the purse, but it does get a little glitter in you:/ Not that bad, but a couple of sparkles where in me after I was holding & looking at it. Read morePublished 23 months ago by jessie owens
When I received the wristlet the wrist strap had broken off the wallet part. I was able to open up part of the chain on the wrist strap with some heavy duty pliers and then... Read morePublished on January 28, 2013 by XT2012