5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This is an oversized clutch. It is NOT a small, dainty evening clutch. To give a fair idea about the size, my iPad 3 can fit in it. It is a wonderful oversized envelope clutch and very beautiful - both the colour as well as material. I am now going to look at the other colours to purchase.
Published on December 6, 2012 by Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomy for a clutch...
Great clutch. It's the perfect accessory to change your look and you are able to fit all the necessities in too since it's an envelope clutch.
Published on January 29, 2013 by Ciara Gedulig

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 6, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Pink clutch, May 19, 2014
When I received this it had a dirty look to it. I used it a few times but eventually threw it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very chic!, March 11, 2013
Love the purse- just what I was looking for. Trendy, sleek and a nice pop of color for spring. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute bag, February 8, 2013
I was actually looking for a larger clutch to use during the day for the summer and this fit the bill. I also got it at a great price when they were in stock from Amazon. Very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomy for a clutch..., January 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection, January 29, 2013
This clutch is a big cluch, but it is stunning! It is big enough to fit an IPAD in it but small enough to make a classy statement. It looks just like the picture and is made really well. I have gotten so many compliments on it already and I have only had it for a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars IF I SEE THIS AGAIN I BUY IT !!!, January 9, 2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS BRAND! AND THE APPEREANCE WAS SUPERIOR AND BETTER THE PRICE. IT WAS REALLY A NICE CHANCE,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it, January 8, 2013
I can't wait to pair this amazing clutche with some outfit, color is lovely and it keep looking at it over and over again.You won't regret if you put ur money on it, I was lucky enough to buy mine for $24 sure couldn't bet that after I had it in my shopping bag for months..I really like it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., December 20, 2012
It was lovely adn better then I thought. I thought it was a great buy considering the style and size it was a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!!, December 15, 2012
Exactly as described, looks great can't wait to use it. I've bought other bags on amazon that weren't as described. This was well worth the money and I got it at a great deal!

BCBGeneration Julia PIJ104GN Clutch