4.0 out of 5 stars Uonadjustable crossbody strap
Nice little purse, but the strap is nonadjustable, if you are a petite woman, the strap would be too long to you.
Published 6 months ago by Red Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Published 1 month ago by daisybaby

4.0 out of 5 stars Uonadjustable crossbody strap, June 17, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 3, 2014
daisybaby (United States) - See all my reviews
This doesn't look anything like the picture. If I had seen it in person before purchasing, I wouldn't have bought it at all. The logo is just stamped on and doesn't really show like in this picture. It isn't even filled in. The skin of the bag doesn't look as delineated or shiny. It is small, which was fine because I just wanted to not have to lug a large bag when shopping. I am returning it.

BCBGeneration Kai The Byob Cross Body Bag