5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!
Published on February 2, 2012 by Rochelle A. Persad

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoe- 1 con tho'
I dunno if I bought them too big, perhaps (I am a 7 1/2), but the sides seem to come up very high for a traditional ankle boot, and consequently the rubbing they cause rsults in cutting into my skin on both legs right below my ankle bone. Don't know what to do to fix this as I LOVE these shoes and the style/color...placing band aids under my anklebones seems...
Published on November 21, 2011 by QueenB

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, February 2, 2012
I ordered these in Fennel color and I can't say enough about them! I love, love, love them! They are comfortabe to be so high, and they are a very good quality leather. I also got the black pair to switch it up. They are high! so if you are not very skilled in walking in high platforms then you might not go for these, but I do love heels and they fit the bill! Don't question these.. Just DO IT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, June 22, 2014
fits as expected. color slightly lighter than expected but not an issue. great shoe overall! heel height is perfect for me (i like very high heels)

4.0 out of 5 stars It is slightly large., September 9, 2013
I have a narrow foot and the shoe slips off my foot. However, foot cushions, have helped tremendously....The shoe is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this boot!!!!!!!!, July 18, 2013
BCBG shoes are always comfortable in my opinion so i didn;t worry about comfort with this boot. I did however worry about the heel length. But once I wore them for the entire work day and did not have to take them off I knew they were a keeper. Great boot to buy and different from the norm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but painful, January 12, 2013
These shoes are gorgeous and fit nicely -- you may need a little moisturizer to get your foot inside - but are definitely shoes you wear from the car to your event and immediately sit down, Not for long periods standing on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddah Ankle Boot, August 19, 2012
This ankle boot has given me some serious shoe street cred! Its original design and versatility would lend itself well to anyone that loves a good ankle boot with a generous sized heel. Receive compliments all the time with these...and also find them very comfortable (the inbuilt platform at the toes helps)

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY SEXY BOOTIE!!!, July 29, 2012
This is a very sexy bootie. I love it and it is very comfortable!!! It is tall but easy to walk in. This bootie a perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Sensational Shoes!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: BCBGeneration Women's Eddah Ankle Boot (Apparel)
These pumps are perfection! A perfect fit and surprisingly comfy. The luggage color is versatile, quality is excellent and is very well-made. But most of all they're just hot looking! An absolutely great shoe for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and stylish, February 15, 2012
These shoes are great. They fit well around my ankle, and are true to size. I normally wear 8.5 and thats what I ordered and they are perfect. A bit higher than I had expected, but I wear high heels often so I guess my ankles will get used to it. They are comfortable, though I wouldn't wear them all day. Great for a night out in the town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but not for me, November 29, 2011
The heel is too high and thin for me, and the shoe fit a size small so I had to get a 9 1/2 and I wear a 9. Had to send the shoe back, but a real pretty shoe and good quality.

BCBGeneration Women's Eddah Ankle Boot