5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe
I love this shoe. I was looking for a classy black pump for work and this shoe is just everything. Not to high and fits true to size. I wear size a size 9 and i bought a 9,5 just to be sure. It fits good but but after a while of walking the leather had strechted a bit so it was coming off at times. So just order your true size! =)
Published 15 months ago by Rowenna Godfried

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Looking in Brown
Purchased the brown (Driftwood Leather). These look and feel very cheap in person and are very uncomfortable. Leather is definitely low quality. For the money, you can find a better work pump.
Published 19 months ago by Kysten

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, April 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, August 31, 2012
I usually wear a 7.5 and thats what I bought. I got the black leather pair and they fit a little tight in the toe for about 30 mins until they quickly stretched out.
For high heals, they are actually comfy and the heel isn't too high. I'm thinking of buying a few more pairs in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something sexy about them, June 20, 2013
I wanted them for work because I have the blue leather one and they look great with business clothes. However, last night the rosewood transitioned very well from office to night. I feel sexy with these shoes on. I guess the color goes well with my skintone too. Something about them. The arch is perfect kind of like a Louboutin sp? arch. I have very high arch feet and am used to wearing heels so maybe I like something about them that others may not like. SO if you want a lower profile shoe for work, this may not work for you. But if you consider yourself an office vixen jk then these shoes are for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and sexy, June 19, 2013
Love this pump. It was comfortable yet stylish. Not crazy high, about 4 inches. I will purchase more colors. Fits true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Looking in Brown, December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely as pictured!, October 2, 2012
This review is from: BCBGeneration Women's Bg-Cielo Pump (Apparel)
I received these shoes in the suede rosewood, teal and winter sky to help enhance my winter wardrobe.

The shoes are comfy and well made, I can see myself wearing them often and get compliments on the color and tone of the shoes. They are tight in the front at first but like all high heels just require a breaking in. The front opens up quickly so order true to size in the suede. The color is also off In the pictures. Rosewood is a more deep wine, almost purple. Teal is a brighter blue than the hoped for deep teal and winter sky is a lighter gray than in the pictures. This didnt bother me terribly as I just have to change what I match the shoes with now. The shoes are very smooth on the bottom when walked on, so smooth I had to scratch up the bottom a little so I wouldn't slip when walking.

One more thing, the smile line differs from pair to pair. Each pair matched perfectly but even though I ordered the same type of shoes, all suede, the different colors fit slightly differently. I'm not sure why this is. The rosewood colored heels were slightly more open in the front than the teal ones. The winter sky heels felt higher than the other two. Strange but I guess these are just little variations within the shoes and how they're made.

All in all a great everyday shoe. I will definitely be buying the leather ones shortly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made and not leather, October 1, 2012
This review is from: BCBGeneration Women's Bg-Cielo Pump (Apparel)
Unfortunatly the shoes are not leather as described but manmade material. The price is too high for this poorly made shoe. The smile line from one shoe was different from the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes, February 1, 2013
for this heels to be high, comfortable,pretty shoes,love the color,good suede,nothing cheap about this shoe,I`m planning on buying in more colors too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect white Shoe for a small shoe size, June 28, 2014
This is a cute patent leather white shoe great for a classy look for ceremonies, church, and hanging out with the girls! Multifunction shoe. BCBGeneration is one of my preferred brands for the sizing and styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 23, 2014
love it its amazing high quality I defiantly recommend this great product. I received it on time excellent seller. going to give it a 5 star

BCBGeneration Women's Bg-Cielo Pump