5.0 out of 5 stars It's a box
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Published 17 months ago by sdk

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, unreliable pricing
This product is perfect for what it does.
However, After buying 3 of these, I found out my Local Gaming Satellite had them for $1.00 each.
I payed more than 5 times that per box, for three boxes.

Sometimes the better price is not on amazon, it would seem.
Published 11 months ago by Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a box, April 29, 2013
This review is from: BCW 930 Count- Corrugated Cardboard Storage Box - Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Nascar, Sportscards, Gaming & Trading Cards Collecting Supplies - 1 Box (Sports)
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is a box., May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds all the Cards Against Humanity sets with room to spare, May 4, 2013
Benjamin D Kahn (Brookline, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this box to hold the Cards Against Humanity card game with all its expansion packs. It does with room to spare.Strong cardboard, fit is perfect. Lots of extra room for future expansion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item!, November 3, 2013
Holds my entire Cards Against Humanity game with ALL the expansion packs, with room for more :) A cheap solution and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, October 22, 2013
Saw others were using this box for Cards Against Humanity so I purchased it for the same reason. CAH & the 3 expansions sets all fit into this box and it is about 3/4 full. If you are looking for a more snug fit for the cards grab the same type of box but one that holds a smaller count of cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Box Like, September 9, 2013
Xzeno (Madera, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to hold my Cards against humanity cards along with all the expansions. It fit all my cards plus I can fit two of the expansion boxes in it as well so that should give you an idea of how much room this box has. You could probably go down in size if you're buying this for CAH but this is a great box and kind of leaves room for future expansions to the game.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, unreliable pricing, October 8, 2013
This product is perfect for what it does.
I payed more than 5 times that per box, for three boxes.

Sometimes the better price is not on amazon, it would seem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, November 24, 2013
Arrived fast and the boxes are perfect for my MGT growing collection. I also didn't see many references to sleeved cards in the other reviews, but rest assured that they fit just fine in these boxes. They also come pre-assembled and although I wouldn't have had a problem doing it mysef it was a nice cutstomer service touch that I appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy box for any type of card, August 6, 2013
I bought this to hold the card game "Cards Against Humanity," since it was too cumbersome to carry around that game plus the boxes for its three expansions. Those cards are a little bit heavier than typical baseball cards, and this box still holds up to the weight pretty well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than advertised, April 10, 2014
I got this to store my Cards Against Humanity decks (I have the original pack and all 4 expansion sets - 998 cards in all). This storage box easily held these, plus 3 of the empty expansion pack boxes (I put these inside the storage box to fill the empty space), so I have plenty of room left for future expansion sets. Not sure if baseball cards are thicker or something - the CAH cards are the size and thickness of regular playing cards. The box is white, so it will get easily dirty, if that's a concern. It's a nice, thick cardboard though, so it feels very sturdy.

Rate and Discover Movies