Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 23, 2013
This box was delivered directly through the mail with no packaging. All packaging labels are permanently affixed. I wanted this box to store playing cards (Card against Humanity), but it looks terrible.
on November 1, 2012
I bought this storage box for Cards Against Humanity, as I have both expansions and wanted to keep them all in the same box. All of the cards fit in, and there's plenty of room to spare (for future expansions, hopefully!) The package arrived safely and there was zero damage to the box itself, very happy about that!
on February 23, 2015
Purchased 5 of these for my MTG cards and they are fine for holding cards.
FYI the boxes for these cards have you lay the cards on their side.
They work well, but I would have liked for them to stand up. Which would be much easier for looking through them in the box so you can see the top of the cards.
I use Dragon Shield sleeves on my cards. The sleeves and dragon shield sleeve box will fit on their side inside the box.
on January 30, 2013
I got this box to carry my Cards Against Humanity cards. The original game, two expansions, and one booster pack fit nicely with room for maybe 3 more expansions...
on March 26, 2013
There's a number of other reviews combining these products (this box and Cards Against Humanity), but (at least when I purchased them), no one mentioned how much space the cards took up. This box is advertised as an 800 card box. CAH is 550 cards, plus (currently) three expansions of 100 cards each. It seems the 800 card count is when you include sleeves, because I fit all 850 cards in the box, with room for probably 200-250 more.

Just wanted to share this tidbit with anyone considering getting the bundle I did. One of the other reviewers mentioned the barcode sticker on the BCW box (that it sticks to the cardboard, marring the surface if you try to remove it), and I agree with that assessment. It would be awesome if CAH either released an official box to fit all the expansion packs (if they are stopping at 3), or possibly a decal that you can put on the box, covering the barcode.
on October 6, 2015
Yes, this is a review of a cardboard box; one of those things most of us never even consider that we might write one day.

So, this is a box for cards. As the description states, it can hold 800 cards. Well, give or take a few depending on their thickness, and whether they're in sleeves or not. I ordered two of these, one for 800 and one for 930. This one shipped already folded, and arrived in a huge box, while the other was shipped flat, but was also in a box about 5" thick. Strange, but it did make me look incredibly strong as I carried two large boxes in one hand as I brought them back from the front office where they were delivered. I am mighty!

I'm using these for storing some of my collection of playing cards. However, I'm not overly thrilled by the color options that include white, or, if I fold it backwards, cardboard brown. Personally, I'd prefer a nice classic black. To that end, I found some of the contact paper available on Amazon to be ideal for dressing these up: I used some chalkboard paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0) to give these a matte black exterior and lined them with some red velvet paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI). It worked well, though I think I may give it another shot on more boxes to get a better result, now that I know where I screwed up (mainly the notches in the lid)

As stated, this is designed to hold 800 cards, give or take, or 20 regular decks of cards, or about a ten Cards Against Humanity expansions. The boxes are quite study, which is handy since a full box does weight a fair bit.

The photos show the box as it arrived, with the contact paper coating, next to the larger 930 version, and the third shows the box all 'decked' out.
review image review image review image
on June 1, 2014
This box was a very economical way to store a lot of cards. The cardboard is very firm and it's dimensions are just slightly larger than a card that it had no problem handling sleeves over the cards as well. Great buy.
on September 25, 2013
As many others, I purchased this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity deck along with its three expansions. This box with non-sleeved cards will hold about 1000 cards. I personally placed all the white cards in, then an expansion box, black cards, and another expansion box. Expansion boxes are used to separate the decks along with adding filler for the empty space. So now you have an idea of how much room you have.

Durability wise, it is a standard card box. It is no different then any other one I ever purchased when I was collection baseball cards over the years. If you have ever purchased one at your local card or game shop, you will know exactly what you are getting. If you haven't, the box will hold up to storing cards. It is about the thickness of a post office shipping box.
on May 9, 2014
I've been using these type of storage boxes ever since I got into Magic: the Gathering in the early years of college. The 800 count boxes are the perfect size to keep all your cards in. The slightly smaller 500-600 count boxes are fine, too, since those will fit in a backpack and the 800 count boxes probably won't (not that I put my boxes in my backpack often, but I used to). The very small count boxes might be good for a deck or two, if you're hard-up for a deck box.

These were perfect for my needs. I love 'em. And you can customize them! Draw or sketch on them, and then you'll be confident which box(es) are yours amid friends who have carbon-copy boxes like yours. I swear by these boxes.
on March 14, 2015
This is a nice storage box for excess cards. I use it for Magic cards that aren't currently in a deck. It came with two boxes and I shared with a friend. We are both happy with them.

The cards do lay long side down, so dividers designed for short side down boxes don't really work very well. Luckily, mine were really cheap plastic dividers and I just trimmed a bit off of the bottom so they would fit.