5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect box for Cards Against Humanity + 3 expansions
What can I say more? If you want to carry all of the Cards against humanity boxes in one box, get this box. It fits the original game + the 3 expansions perfectly. If there is a 4th expansion, you'll have to get a bigger box though.
Published 16 months ago by beuh dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, I guess....
After folding the box in to its shape, the tabs on the side fit very awkwardly in the sides to hold the lid closed. They also have kind of a wing that sticks out, not really sure why though. It does the job but it feels kind of flimsy.
Published 19 months ago by John R

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect box for Cards Against Humanity + 3 expansions, June 16, 2013
beuh dave (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cards agains humanity with 3 expansion packs., April 8, 2013
Showed up in great shape and holds all the cards. If you have cards against humanity it works out great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Cards Against Humanity and All 3 Expansion Packs, October 29, 2013
This review is from: BCW 660 Count- Corrugated Cardboard Storage Box - Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Nascar, Sportscards, Gaming & Trading Cards Collecting Supplies (Misc.)
As others have noted, this box is the right size for Cards Against Humanity and all three expansion packs. If you fill it with CAH and all three expansion packs, there ends up being about an inch of extra space. I uploaded a picture with all the cards in there so you can see for yourself!

If they ever come out with a fourth expansion pack, I'm guessing that it'll all fit in there pretty snugly.

If you only have one or two of the expansion packs, you can actually use the empty boxes they came in as space holders.

I regularly take my CAH set on the road and this box does great transporting them in my car. It's sturdy and the lid/cover locks into place so you don't have to worry about it opening up and spilling cards everywhere.

This box was perfect for what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need it to, June 30, 2013
I needed this for my Cards Against Humanity cards. It fits the original game and three expansions. There is a bit of extra room in the box but not enough for another expansion. If there is ever a new CAG expansion it will not fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, secure, worth the buck, June 20, 2012
I got this box in the mail, and there were no dents or marks on it--good shipping and good quality. All my cards fit nicely in the box, and the lid fits snugly when shut (won't open easily, and let your cards spill out). It is made of a nice durable cardboard, nothing flimsy.

Only downside: it might take you awhile to figure out how to open the lid since it's not exactly an intuitive design--but it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a box!, September 3, 2013
I guess that isn't very exciting, but it does hold Cards Against Humanity and all the expansions. Exactly what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, I guess...., March 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars these are prefect, June 22, 2014
i got these to put my cards against humanity and they work great and are better then i thought the was going to be. very sturdy and they hold alot. very nice. will keep in mind for future card games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Cards Against Humanity card sets with expansion packs, June 18, 2014
Who wants to pay $50 for the black box from cards against humanity? Not me! So I bought this one for cheap and it fits all of my cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Cards Against Humanity, May 27, 2014
I bought this for Cards Against Humanity and found it to be a good fit. They arrived well packaged without damage. I also got a few more for my magic cards.