4.0 out of 5 stars BCW 3-Pocket Currency Storage
I am very pleased with my purchase. The bill storage is not just for US currency. It fits other countries bills as well. My only wish is that the material would be stiffer, more support for the bills. Excellent product. Great for all the currency collectors around the world.
Published on April 21, 2010 by Cous

3.0 out of 5 stars Large pages....
This I am sure is fine for what it's intended for. HOwever I wanted it for coupon storage. I do not like folding my coupons. Anyway, these pages are too big for a traditional binder so, if that is what you are looking to buy it for, I would go with a smaller page. Unsure why this was listed as a toy. The rating for the item is fine but how do you rate an item as a toy...
Published on September 19, 2011 by aphreal

4.0 out of 5 stars BCW 3-Pocket Currency Storage, April 21, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Oversized Coupons, July 2, 2011
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
I didn't purchase these as a TOY, I purchased a set of 20 of these for the purpose of being able to place larger coupons in my coupon book I use for shopping in. They are a little bigger than I had expected, the pockets, however for some of the really large coupons they fit just great.

I use a small/mini binder clip for large quantities of coupons I've placed in here to keep from falling out, which does tend to happen when more than 2 or 3 coupons are placed in these pockets.

For the rest of my coupons I use the over-sized 6 pocket storage pages, categorized based on the store I shop at the most.

All in All they work great for my intended purpose, which is Couponing.

I hope to have helped you with your purchasing decision.
Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Coupons, April 26, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
I purchased these pages for coupons, and they're perfect for larger ones, especially those from the Internet. They're spacious enough to easily fit and remove coupons but not the thickest. For what I use them for, though, they're perfect, and I recommend them for anyone else storing coupons.

4.0 out of 5 stars A review for couponers, July 19, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
This product was recommended to me for couponing. The currency slots are good for holding 1 page internet coupons or larger coupons you find in the Sunday paper. I would not recommend using these pages for coupons that are made of cardboard as they do not stay in the slots well. Still, a nice alternative to the baseball-card size storage pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Couponers, June 23, 2011
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
This was exactly what I was looking for and works like a charm. I am an avid couponer but I hate to fold some of the larger coupons to fit them in the baseball card holders so these are perfect for what I wanted them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for couponing, June 6, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
These pages are heavy enough to be durable, but light enough to still be flexible. They are the perfect size to hold coupons in my "coupon binder". The price was reasonable, the product met my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, August 2, 2011
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
I wouldn't rate these as actual toys? But these are great. I use them for printable coupons and they are the perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 1, 2011
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
this is a really good quality pages. I bought it for coupons which is perfect for duarability and thick pages..

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a toy, Amazon., June 5, 2011
Stella "Used2BZ" (Somewhere Over the Rainbow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
Well, to start this review off... I couldn't really rate this properly because the questions do not apply.... how much fun is this toy?

Not a toy LOL.... I used these pages to organize my coupons. I used alphabet tabs, a binder, and these sheets. I use the top for outgoing coupons the middle pocket for all Manufacturer's coupons that started with that letter tab, and the bottom pocket I used for Target coupons. Works out great as long as I am conscious of not carrying my binder in a manner where everything would fall out.

Makes my couponing easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your Currency From Crinkling, December 28, 2012
This review is from: BCW Pro 3 Pocket 31/2 X 8 Currency Page 20 Ct. Pack (Toy)
Perfect for storage and avoids damage to the paper currency. The sturdy plastic helps maintain the quality of your collection.