Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Toy Story 3 forum

BD incinerator scene changed from theatrical?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2010 9:41:52 AM PDT
Curtis G says:
I saw TS3 in the theater, and I remember a scene in the incinerator where the toys accept their fate and sort of "bliss out"; that is, their faces go back to their defaults. It was jarring enough to see Woody looking at the fire with that "beatific" smile that a professional reviewer commented about it online. (Can't find it again.)

In the cut on the BD, that look never comes: they all just look scared the whole time. Does anyone else remember this?

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 3:20:04 PM PDT
I too saw it in the theater, but I don't recall your 'bliss out' moment. I remember them being scared through the claw saving them.

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 10:20:24 PM PDT
when i saw it in the theater thay just closed there eyes and held hands (it was moving) i think your thinking of the part when andy gives his toys away

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 10:21:29 PM PDT
when i saw it in the theater thay just closed there eyes and held hands (it was moving) i think your thinking of the part when andy gives his toys away

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010 9:55:49 PM PST
I saw it in the theater opening day in 2D twice, then I saw it in 3D, then in IMAX 3D, and then once again in 2D and I never saw that happen at any screening. You must have imagined it...

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 3:44:31 AM PST
Curtis G says:
Well, OK then. That scene obviously scarred me for life. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Toy Story 3 forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions