Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BD717BU Radio/DVD Player Boombox
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 9, 2013
I had been searching for quite a while for a product like this that fit all our needs. You may be surprised how few boomboxes out there have all the following components: AM/FM radio, CD player, Karaoke microphone, and I believe you can also hook up your mp3 player, though I haven't done that yet. As a bonus, you can play DVDs on it AND it has a remote control. Outstanding! This was a gift for our 6-year-old daughter. She loves it and can use the controls independently. I wish it came in more colors (I was looking for pink or purple). You can't use the karaoke mic on the radio function, which would have been great. But, the mic works very well with CDs and it has a long cord so you can move around while you sing. The karaoke CD that comes with the product has songs that are not really interesting to my daughter, with some exceptions. But, it's not that big of a deal. We've had it up and running for a week now. So far, so good. I do recommend this product.
on November 24, 2012
i got this system for my son about 2 or 3 years ago. i absolutely loved it! the music quality was very good and he was able to use the microphone to sing along with the music. you can play cd's as well as watch dvd movies. it has a built in radio also. this was a great alternative to watching tv and it was great when we traveled. it kept my son occupied while i had to do chores and i enjoyed watching him perform on it. i would highly recommend this product to anyone who is considering buying it. i got mine from toys r us originally and the price is worth the buy for what you get out of it.
on July 25, 2013
I love this product. I bought one before that was similar but didn't have a headphone jack. This product has one. Just love it.