Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Shop Women's Handbags Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
I don't know for sure. I would highly recommend using the SPDIF (coax) rather than the optical, though for better sound.
Apr 26, 2014 by G. Ratcheson
votes
Yes, it works with 220v. There is a switch on the back to set the input voltage to the power supply to either 110v or 220v.
Oct 28, 2012 by OPPO Digital
votes
http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-BDP-95/blu-ray-BDP-95-Support.aspx
Oct 24, 2013 by The Bear
votes
You would not use "banana plugs" with the bluray disc player. From the player to a receiver,preamp or amplifier you would use RCA or XLR balanced interconnects. Banana plugs are used to attach speaker wires to the amplifier.
Jun 20, 2015 by csprad
votes
The BDP-95 will not display captioning or subtitle on Netflix. I'm hoping a future firmware/software upgrade will change this.
Oct 10, 2014 by rrrssssss
votes
Model 95 replaced by BDP 105 $1200. Gives you more digital options. 95 allows streaming Netflix, other internet stuff. My only complaint is Oppo is a bit bass shy compared to my Denon.
Mar 3, 2014 by THE KING OF PANGAEA
votes
Sorry I dont remember version, but was updated until I sold it
Aug 8, 2013 by Jesus
votes
Yes, there will be a BDP-105 coming out before end of 2012
Nov 12, 2012 by V. I-LI
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers