5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best belt I have ever owned!
Published 14 months ago by Austin J. Estes

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good for 4 months...
I bought it in January and it worked perfectly, until now. 4 months later, the buckle has torn grooves where it connects on the belt, so it continually pops out and can't hold anymore. The seller was extremely quick to respond and will be sending a replacement, but we'll have to see if the problem recurs.
Published 7 months ago by MikeyDangerous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best belt I have ever owned!, October 9, 2013
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
I purchased my first BDP belt a few months ago and fell in love with it. I work as a Senior Account Executive for a national technology company during the day, I skateboard at night, and I wear this belt day and night. During the day I have to present a very professional and stylish appearance to my clients (suit and tie) and at night I need a belt that is durable and will not break while I'm skating. This belt is PERFECT for both occasions.
I love the ratchet on this belt as I vary from a 32-33 inch waist depending on if I'm sporting slacks, jeans, or something in between but I usually fall somewhere between the 32 and 33 hole and on my old belts for skating I always had to heat up a screwdriver or knife and make a "32.5" hole and had to just suck it in while wearing slacks. I love all of the styles and with this order I now have four belts. I have a few unique belts in my closet but my BDP belts are my favorites! I've tried a few other brands of ratchet belts but they all just fall apart pretty quickly. My BDP belts last and last and still look great! I highly recommend this belt and this company. And it's fun to show off too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style and quality, December 23, 2013
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
This is one of the best Belts I have ever bought. Its really easy to adjust to my waist and it locks fast and strong. This belts have multiple adjustments points that is better than the belts with holes. The belt with holes are apart by 1 inch so it could be too tight or too lose but this belts have adjustments every .2 of an inch which made it very comfortable to use. I went to a Lunch and Dinner from work and after eating so much I need it to lose my belt, without ppl noticing I was able to lose it.

The design are great. I bought two of these belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 25, 2013
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
Got this belt for my husband and he loves it. It makes a custom fit everytime you put it on and it really stylish. I need to get one for everyone in my family for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Belt, September 7, 2013
Amazon Customer (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
I saw a similar belt on Shark Tank but didnt want to pay that much money for a belt . When I came across this belt i took a shot and am happy to say it is simply awesome. I have had it for a couple months wear it almost every day the belt is very sturdy, super comfortable and eassy to use. Not sure when ill need another belt but this is the one to get!

5.0 out of 5 stars WORLDS BEST BELT!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
I'm completely obsessed with these belts! After spending years and tons of money on new belts for my husband we were introduced to this genius invention by a close friend. Believe me, once you wear one of these you will never waste your money on a flimsy holed belt again! And yes, we will be buying one of every kind and color, though its probably unnecessary since one of these belts will last you a lifetime. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A belt to get married in, June 17, 2014
Amazon Customer (MN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
I needed a new belt for my wedding and was looking for something that both had a nice style, but was not too overstated and flashy. Looking at the Amazon selection, I found this belt which certainly met those criteria. Then the "ratchet" part caught my eye. I liked the idea of not having any holes and having it adjust to exactly the right size, so I took the plunge.

Very glad I did! The belt comes in a very nice package, oozing class. It fit perfect, as expected since you just keep pulling till it's snug and it stays there. It did take me a minute to figure out how to actually take it off, but that was me more than the belt. I even got a couple of positive comments about the belt at the wedding!

The only negative I would say about the belt is that there is no instructions. The actual belt was separate from the mechanism when I received it and I was easily able to attach it (all of about 10 seconds) but it might stump others. If you can figure out how to attach is (very easy like I said) this belt is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as prmised, May 22, 2014
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
This belt delivers on its promise. It is easy to use and fits well. Be aware that the buckle is large and metallic and will not be liked by airport scanners. The price is much better than some competitors and I think this is a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome belt!!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
This is the first adjustable click belt I ever bought and I am hooked!!
I have never found a product that is so comfortable and allows me to adjust my waist at the same time.
The leather belt comes a bit large which is perfect because you can cut the one end to make it fit just right.
I also received the item within the specified time frame :)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A purchase for my husband, April 19, 2014
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
My spouse is a bit of a do-it-yourself guy, and adjusted the length as needed with minimal effort. Finished as described and a good looking belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt ever!!, February 19, 2014
This review is from: BDP Men's RATCHET SLIDE BELT
I've been searching forever for a belt like this! If you are looking for a belt that will
last a long time, be comfortable & keep your pants up, then this is the belt for you!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›