5.0 out of 5 stars fun and beautiful
The fun part is the three rings are connected, but spin and rotate. They are beautifully finished and very comfortable. I wear it on my left thumb and it's so well made I hardly feel it. I've received lots of compliments on it. This is my third item from Gem Avenue and I have come to depend on their quality and service.
Published on May 18, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really love this one
The design is really cool, but wanted the rings to be larger. Wish they had a different one. I ended up returning this ring, but had they had larger rings I would have exchanged instead.
Published 19 months ago by Lulu

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and beautiful, May 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Five Star, April 26, 2011
This was a great buy, very reasonably priced and well made. The real beauty, however, is the comfort -- so comfortable that I almost forget I'm wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected..., June 30, 2010
This ring arrived in a timely manner. It ended up being too big so I had to return it for a smaller size. The exchange directions were very clear and I was able to exchange it for the right size. I had to pay an additional shipping charge. The ring is as described and I am pleased with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, and unusual ring!, November 3, 2011
Arbie (Arkansas, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
I purchased this ring for myself because it caught my eye when searching for a thumb ring. The price was definitely right, so I thought, what the heck, I'll order it. When it arrived, quickly I might add, the picture just didn't do it justice. The edges were beautifully smooth and the shine bright. The rings don't get "out of order". You can't wear it wrong. I've had many compliments on it and "my taste" in jewelry. Order it, you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, March 12, 2012
well i bought this ring to be worn as a thumb ring, but the size wasnt perfect, it runs a little small, but besides that i love this ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly suggest, November 17, 2013
Usually my thumb is a 10, but this 9 fit good. It is just a tad loose for my liking but I think an 8 would be too small, though Im not sure. This ring has held up nice and DOES NOT leave that green moldy ring look that cheap rings leave. Was a bit expensive, this is my most expensive ring I have but I dont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumb ring, February 17, 2012
Great ring. Fits my other fingers too other than my thumb. Arrived at my house before it said it was suppoed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling silver thumb ring, May 4, 2011
Dusguicheon "Baer" (Greensboro, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Very nice, light weight, triple band thumb ring. It's comfortable to wear on either the thumb or middle finger. Looks very nice too. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly how it was advertised!, April 29, 2013
I absolutely love this ring! I was initially nervous about whether or not the size would work. I ordered a size 7 for my thumb since my middle finger is a size 6, and it fit perfectly and true to size. I play with this all day at work, so it's a great way to fidget and stay focused. It also is skinny enough to look great on smaller fingers and stays pretty shiny, with the occasional T-shirt rebuff.

Overall, I am very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, June 20, 2012
Very nice ring, perfect fit and nice for any occasion. The quality of the sterling silver was impressive and the bands are the perfect width.

Rate and Discover Movies