Questions & Answers
Sony BDVN790W Blu-ray Home Theater System (2013 Model)
by Sony
3.8 out of 5 stars (289)
Used & New from: $275.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 99 questions
vote
I use my android tablet with HDMI out for that purpose because using the web browser integrated with this unit is cumbersome. I'm not saying it does not work, it does! But typing URLs with the remote is a pain. If you have a work around to this, the machine would work nicely. I like it a lot. One thing I really like about this one is that it keeps the integrity of closed captions. Something important for my family and the main reason we purchased it. I still recommend it.
Apr 6, 2014 by Sra Lobaluz
vote
As long as they need same Power Input and Cables...I am using different Front Speakers of Same Power Input and it works..
Oct 23, 2013 by Sandy
votes
Most definitely YES!
Mar 21, 2014 by pitcruchief
votes
You won't get as much signal through the headphone jack as you do from the 30-pin. Make sure the volume level of your phone is up near maximum levels. It will determine how loud the volume is through the system. The RCA inputs are designed for a line-levell feed, so your phone may not push out enough signal to match the iPad.
May 18, 2014 by Len Scaffidi
votes
Yes it does
Dec 17, 2013 by RoAdKiLL
votes
as far as I know it means it will play all formats like MP3,NTSF, etc.
Nov 17, 2013 by G. Fisher
votes
It is only a 110V unit, based on the user manual.
Jan 21, 2013 by B. George
votes
Yes. Just 2 screws or mollies in sheetrock. Put first screw in, slide base. Insert and tighten bottom screw then attach speaker. Takes less than 30 minutes for four speakers.
Sep 18, 2013 by Granny1518
votes
Yes it is part of the system
Nov 30, 2013 by SURESH
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers