5.0 out of 5 stars i love
Published 10 months ago by AmazingGrace0116

3.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT NOT AS GOOD AS UGGS
Published on January 5, 2012 by Saavy Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars i love, January 31, 2014
This review is from: BEACH FEET Womens Low Boots (Apparel)
I Love my beech feet.. I have had these and uggs and I love these... if these were as expensive as uggs I would still buy these... I have had them for 2 years and I wear them every day, all day... the inside fuzz is SOO thick.. these are so comfy... the only bad thing about the boots is if you get them dirty you really cant clean them :(.. and I wish they came in other styles and colors ( maybe they do ..I just haven't found them) but other than that I LOVE them

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Uggs, December 19, 2011
This review is from: BEACH FEET Womens Low Boots (Apparel)
Been wearing this non stop for weeks and have had no problems.

I got these really cheap from a shopping channel (wish I had gotten another pair). These are as warm as Uggs for 1/2 the cost.

The lining in the burgundy is dyed to match and the insole comes out which I like compared to Uggs which means you can clean them. Uggs get crusty after awhile from sweat.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy these. I think the other reviewer got a bad pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT NOT AS GOOD AS UGGS, January 5, 2012
I recently found a pair of Beach Feet low boots for $19.99 and thought it was a worthwile investment since I own a pair of long UGG boots already. The Beach feet look almost exactly like the UGG boots from the outside. They are lined with a sheepskin like material on the inside. If I did not already own a pair of UGG brand boots, I would have given Beach feet more stars but they simply do NOT compare to the UGG brand. My UGGs cost $180 but when they are on, my feet are warm, toasty and they feel like they are floating in the boots. I need arch supports - but not when I wear the UGGs, they are that comfy. The Beach feet were worth it because they are only a backup for the UGGs. As a 2nd pair of Ugg type boot, I'm glad I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my "beach feet!", December 13, 2011
Ann Eddy (ELKVIEW, WV, US) - See all my reviews
These boots are fantastic....I was debating installing insulation in the crawl space under my house.... with my "beach feet" my feet stay warm and toasty....I love these boots...they have saved me about $2500...now I need to get pairs for visitors to wear!

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart after one week, January 10, 2011
I purchased these for my 14 yr old daughter for Christmas. One week later she noticed the sole pulling away from the upper part of the shoe. When we looked at the other shoe it was starting to do the same thing. We did exchange them although Tilly's was a little hesitant since we did not keep the box. If the next pair start to show the same wear we will return for a refund.

BEACH FEET Womens Low Boots