4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
These boots are fantastic, however, beware that they run at least a size smaller than normal. Remember to order a size larger than you would normally or you'll be returning them for a larger size like I did.
Published on October 27, 2012 by Michele Bjarnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too warm
I bought this for my niece and the size fits perfectly. The color is nice and cheery. However, this boot is no where near as warm as a pair of Uggs (I was buying this as a cheaper option to Uggs) and in cold weather, it won't do. So don't view this as a subtitution to a pair of warm boots.
Published 10 months ago by La1212

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, October 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these, September 22, 2013
Keep in mind this run a full size small. My daughter wears a 13.5- 1 and the 2 fits great with the 1/2 inch of growing room.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are awesome!, December 3, 2012
These boots are awesome. Seriously, I have shopped high-end and Cosco for shearling boots. I have a pair from Sam's club that I thought were great (and really, they were great boots, but when you compare them to the bearpaw...there is no competition)...until I purchased these for my daughter. They are amazing. We couldn't afford the Ugg brand and didn't want to go straight to the Payless product either. For about $12 dollars more than Payless you can have a product far superior to many of the other shearling boot products...and as nice a quality as I can imagine for a shearling boot. I can't believe how great these boots feel. Purchased them for my darling 6 year old's birthday, have asked for the same Emma boot for myself for Christmas! Just try them, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run small get the next size up, December 16, 2012
I bought these for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves them. She says they are so comfortable and warm. They are great quality. I also own a pair as well as my 2 daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!!, October 3, 2013
My daughter loves these boots! I sized up as other reviewers had suggested and I am glad I did. While my daughter wears a size 1, I wanted to make sure they would fit all the way through spring. They should be perfect!! Great alternative to Uggs...I just cannot see myself spending that kind of money for a pair of shoes my daughter won't even get a full year out of. Great quality and workmanship just like Uggs. Only difference is the fur inside is not as silky as Uggs. All around great boot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEARPAW Emma Tall Youth Boots, September 30, 2013
My eight year old daughter wears a 2.5 right now so I ordered her a size 3 in these boots. They are a bit narrow when she is pulling them on but once on, fit great and she has a bit of toe room. The boots arrived quickly and exactly as pictured. I am very pleased with the product and will be ordering again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Comfortable!, February 13, 2013
Love these shoes! They are great quality, price, and they look nice! I would definitely recommend these for children and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like mommy's, February 5, 2013
my daughter loves these because they look like my uggs, at a fraction of the price, but with similar quality. they are also leather and have fur lining. they keep her warm and i'm happy because i didn't pay a ton for them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too warm, February 3, 2014
My biggest compliant however is the color stains! My niece wore a white jacket with these boots on a day that we had little rain...when she got back home we discovered that the bottom of her jacket and her stockings were all stained with the pink of the boots! A shame cus the jacket was branch new and cost pretty penny! The boot color didn't change or fade though...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw, April 11, 2013
the boots were the right sizing and my grand daughter was very happy to get and wear them all the time

BEARPAW Emma Tall Youth Boot