Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BEARPAW Emma Tall Youth Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2012
These boots are fantastic, however, beware that they run at least a size smaller than normal. Remember to order a size larger than you would normally or you'll be returning them for a larger size like I did.
on September 22, 2013
Keep in mind this run a full size small. My daughter wears a 13.5- 1 and the 2 fits great with the 1/2 inch of growing room.
on April 6, 2015
I would rate zero stars if I could. I bought these boots for my daughter and they lasted about a month and half. The sole completely came apart from the boot. I was in shock that it happened! I have bought cheaper boots for my kids in the past and they lasted longer than these did.
review image review image
on October 3, 2013
My daughter loves these boots! I sized up as other reviewers had suggested and I am glad I did. While my daughter wears a size 1, I wanted to make sure they would fit all the way through spring. They should be perfect!! Great alternative to Uggs...I just cannot see myself spending that kind of money for a pair of shoes my daughter won't even get a full year out of. Great quality and workmanship just like Uggs. Only difference is the fur inside is not as silky as Uggs. All around great boot!!
on January 1, 2015
Terriable boots, only lasted one month, seam failure, it came apart. Other kids with same issues. Website warrenty form doesn't work either.
review image
on September 30, 2013
My eight year old daughter wears a 2.5 right now so I ordered her a size 3 in these boots. They are a bit narrow when she is pulling them on but once on, fit great and she has a bit of toe room. The boots arrived quickly and exactly as pictured. I am very pleased with the product and will be ordering again!
on December 16, 2012
I bought these for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves them. She says they are so comfortable and warm. They are great quality. I also own a pair as well as my 2 daughters.
on February 3, 2014
I bought this for my niece and the size fits perfectly. The color is nice and cheery. However, this boot is no where near as warm as a pair of Uggs (I was buying this as a cheaper option to Uggs) and in cold weather, it won't do. So don't view this as a subtitution to a pair of warm boots.
My biggest compliant however is the color stains! My niece wore a white jacket with these boots on a day that we had little rain...when she got back home we discovered that the bottom of her jacket and her stockings were all stained with the pink of the boots! A shame cus the jacket was branch new and cost pretty penny! The boot color didn't change or fade though...
on December 3, 2012
These boots are awesome. Seriously, I have shopped high-end and Cosco for shearling boots. I have a pair from Sam's club that I thought were great (and really, they were great boots, but when you compare them to the bearpaw...there is no competition)...until I purchased these for my daughter. They are amazing. We couldn't afford the Ugg brand and didn't want to go straight to the Payless product either. For about $12 dollars more than Payless you can have a product far superior to many of the other shearling boot products...and as nice a quality as I can imagine for a shearling boot. I can't believe how great these boots feel. Purchased them for my darling 6 year old's birthday, have asked for the same Emma boot for myself for Christmas! Just try them, you won't be disappointed.
on March 2, 2015
As with all of these manufacturers of these style boots, the bottom heel area wears through pretty quickly. We bought a different brand last year and they wore through (they had a warranty and we received a new pair only to wear through again). I had just now filled out the warranty for these Bear Paws, but since it is just one week over the warranty period (one year warranty), we may not get a replacement. She rarely wore them which is not right. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SOLES ON THESE BOOTS W/IN ONE YEAR, FILE THE WARRANTY!! These companies need to start making better products!
review image review image