Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 19, 2013
These boots are more comfortable and better constructed than UGG's! The cloth stitched seam around the UGG's from the boot to the sole is cheap. My daughter wore out the stitching in a month which is "not" fixable at a shoe repair shop. Buy the Bearpaw's and you can buy 4 pairs for the price of one UGG. Ugh!!!!
on April 12, 2012
these boots were very nice. very good quality and cute but they didnt fit my grandson they were too small. had to return the product. would definately recommend ordering at least one size larger.
on January 8, 2011
This and the "EVE" type are great boots but difficult to order on line
because of the lining. Order 1, 1 /2 even 2 sizes bigger than the
childern`s feet.
11 comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
Okay, these are super cute boots! I ordered these for my 4yo boy. Briefly contemplated buying him Uggs for the winter, but I could not justify that expense for feet that will only be this size for a very short amount of time. Bearpaw is a great, if not better, alternative. He wears a 10.5/11 toddler, so I ordered him a 12 to make room for winter socks. They fit perfectly.

Pros:
adorable
great price
great color (Hickory) that will go with everything
so soft inside
very easy for him to put on and pull off

Cons:
The cons are regarding the problems I've had with the product. I'm a Prime member, so these were delivered very quickly. When I opened them, the shoebox was labeled size 12, but the boots were a 10. So, I had to box them up, head out to UPS, and return them. In the meantime, I ordered another pair, and chose Next Day shipping. They arrived today. They were the correct size, but on one boot, the sole was torn away from the boot. SO DISAPPOINTED! So now, it's back to UPS for round 2.

I did order a THIRD pair, and I'm hoping the third time's a charm. On a positive note, I've always been an avid Uggs wearer, but I decided to give Bearpaw a try for myself. They arrived today (correct size and no damage) and I love them! So much cheaper than Uggs, and the quality (with the exception of my son's two-going-on-three pairs) is right on par with Uggs.
on October 6, 2013
Bought for my grandsons they have yet to take them off. They say they are so soft and cuddley inside. Plus they're feet stay so warm.
on January 4, 2013
This boot runs small and the lining comes out in clumps. The boot is sturdy and nice looking. I have returned it.
on December 4, 2015
My 4 year old has ridiculously wide feet. I have never been able to find shoes to fit him unless I ordered extra wide. I took a chance because other reviewers said these fit "flintstone feet". lol and behold, they do! I am so happy with these boots! They are a dream. They don't stink either (he wears them without socks).
on September 6, 2013
I have loved bearpaw boots for myself for the past several years. A couple of years ago i purchased a pair for my daughter and now every winter she wants a new pair as well. They are very warm and the lug sole is perfect if ground is a little wet.
on October 6, 2015
They are a bit large but they will be worn with heavy sox so that will work out just fine. These were a size 1 purchased for a child currently wearing a size 12 shoe but moving into a 13 soon. She loves them!
on December 27, 2010
I was very impressed by the quality of these boots..my 11 year old daughter yelled with delight the moment she put them on.