4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper
Great slipper and very warm. Don't use it outside too much though since the shoe doesn't have an insole, only the rubber outer sole protects the shoe and its very thin.
Published on November 29, 2011 by A Jolly Good Fellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sippers, too small.
The slippers are good quality and would have been great for my husband, had they fit him. His usual size is 13, and he couldn't even get them on his feet. Order at least a size up.
Published on January 8, 2012 by JessNJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, November 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw get it!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: BEARPAW Men's Moc II Slip-On (Shoes)
These slippers remind me of walking on the shaggy sheepskin rug in my grandmother's front room (the good room...you know, the one you had to take your shoes off before entering...) - they are ridiculously comfortable. I was never a big fan of kicking off my shoes and sticking on a pair of slippers upon coming in from work - I now know why...I was wearing the wrong slippers all along! I will be buying Bearpaw again, once this pair fall apart from overuse, which I'm guessing by the quality of the slippers, will be a long time away.

PS. Bearpaw, as an organisation, have a corporate focus on reducing their impact on the environment, which is always nice to see, and their customer support is in a league of its own in these days of corporate greed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sized a little small, December 31, 2011
These slippers are well made and will be very comfortable once I stretch them out a little. I normally take a size 11D shoe but my wife ordered these for me in a size 12 for comfort. They are snug for a size 12 especially around the toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very supportive and comfortable, January 3, 2012
These slippers are great for someone who needs a little more support than the average slipper. My kids gave them to their PaPaw who has a lot of back and leg pain and he loves them. I did order them one size bigger than his shoe size (based on other reviews) and they fit him perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sippers, too small., January 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest slipper ever, June 11, 2013
James G. Sager (Saginaw, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
The best slipper I have ever owned. Only thing to remember when you order is to get one size larger than you normal size because they do run small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Workmanship, February 18, 2012
This review is from: BEARPAW Men's Moc II Slip-On (Shoes)
I ordered 2 pair of these for my husband because I wasn't sure of the sizing.

Both pair had 1 slipper that had an overlapping seam on the inside of the footbed that ran right across the ball of the foot. My husband said it was very uncomfortable to walk on so I returned both pairs. As far as sizing, order 1 size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compfy, September 15, 2011
These are the best slippers ever. The last pair lasted over a year walking around the house. They are VERY compfortable. Arrived on time. Great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv them, December 3, 2012
Had to replace my all time fav line slipper from UGG. UGG was much more $$$ than I could justify for a slipper even though I wear them for many hours almost every day all year around. Thought I'd try the more reasonably price Bear Paw and will never go back to UGG. BEARPAW Moc II are great.So comfortable and sturdy. I'm a convert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Men's Slipper's Ever, January 16, 2012
My husband was so excited when he opened his new slippers on Christmas morning. He had tried a pair of a friend of his and loved them, so asked for a pair for himself. He absolutely loves them. He keeps telling me that they are the best slippers ever. Will definately be buying more.

BEARPAW Men's Moc II Slip-On