5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!!!
Published on September 9, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Boot but beware of cheap,breaking laces
I absolutely loved these boots. The fit...one size up as is normal for Bearpaws-was great. Comfort level with the cushy shearling lining was extremely high. 3 inch wedge heel was comfortable and chic. Yet these are going back.

Published on November 6, 2011 by Mra Margaret Hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Boot but beware of cheap,breaking laces, November 6, 2011

Why? As soon as I went to wear them the first time...upon lacing them up the lacing snapped! Yikes! And these are pretty pricey boots so very unexpected! I don't want to worry about not being able to lace a pair of winter boots up...tightly...so unfortunately, back they must go. I am going to try the Bearpaw "kaska" which is a similar style to the Anja, but has a zipper in addition to a lace front. Hopefully that one will work-we'll see. Awaiting delivery...I will report back on those.

In short LOVE the boots but Bearpaw made a mis-step on quality in the lacing department. And a winter boot MUST be able to be laced up tightly. A reluctant return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!!!, September 9, 2011
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Anja Fur Boot (Apparel)
I have these boots , in BROWN, BEIGE AND BLACK! If they made any other colors , I would buy those too! I absolutely LOVE these boots. They are very comfortable! True to size, and VERY WARM! I own several other pairs of fur/shearling boots, and these are, in fact the best buy, and most comfortable. they have a slight wedge heel, thatt gives a little height too! I get more compliments then ever when I am wearing these! They are very fluffy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, October 23, 2011
These boots r great, fur all the way inside the boot that keep ur feet so warm. Comfortable n soft. I'm not a light small women n I have no problem wearing these. The only thing bad I would have to say is there is more fur on one boot than the other. But they still look amazing. Exactly what I want in a pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money!, August 6, 2013
Adam (South Jordan, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Anja Fur Boot (Apparel)
These are by far the best boots I have ever owned! I bought these last winter and my feet have never been so warm and I literally cannot go outside with these on without getting compliments on the awesomeness of my boots!

The reviews about breaking laces are true, mine broke after only a month or so, also one of the D rings ripped out. But I took my boots down to a local shoe repair and had them fully repaired, winterized and shining like new for only $25. My new laces are far thicker and I trust that it will be years before needing to repair again. I LOVE THESE BOOTS!

I am normally a size 9 but got these in a ten to make room for thick winter socks. They are a bit more roomy than I would ideally want it doesn't stop me from using them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Order 1/2 size up, June 4, 2013
I normally wear a 6 1/2 and the 7 fits perfectly. Extremely comfortable wedge heel. Fur is a bit sparse on the front of the boot and may fall out as it gets caught in the laces

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are AWESOME!!!!!!!, September 8, 2011
I've wanted these boots for over two years,Every time I tried to buy them they were always sold out in my size.I now know why.The boots are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! They are even more Fab in person!!!!! I would love to be able to have a pair in EVERY COLOR!!!!!!!! Girls if you buy these boots you,will not be disappointed.These are a must have!!! If they are sold out now,KEEP TRYING,THEY WILL GET THEM IN SOONER OR LATER!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of compliments!, December 10, 2013
The boots are gorgeous. So incredibly warm also. I have had bearpaws for several years and would not consider another brand for fit, comfort, style, and price (through Amazon!)
I feel they are an incredible value. At the mall I find inferior product for 3x the cost.
You won't regret this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, January 4, 2013
A. Rankin (Northeast US) - See all my reviews
They are gorgeous. They are stylish. The fur is beautiful. They are BEYOND comfortable. Wore them in NYC all weekend. I can't say enough about these boots.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, November 7, 2012
I was very disappointed with this boot. First time I put them on, the shoe string broke on one and much of the pieces of fur were continually falling out. They seem very cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots, March 13, 2011
I LOVE these boots not only are the super fun and cute they are also warm and very comfortable. I would definately recomend these boots to anyone looking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›